BONUS Chapter ♥ (SMUT)

Lucas and Jungwoo have been living with each other for almost two years now.

They adopted an adorable cat and have been raising it like their own child, just as they had planned.

Everything has been going well for the two of them.

Lucas was able to keep his career going. Almost all of his fans supported him dating a guy. They actually even told Lucas many times that they found him and Jungwoo the most adorable couple out there. It really made Lucas happy hearing that his fans supported him and his cute boyfriend, and he decided to work even harder for his fans.

As for Jungwoo, his books started to sell even more after the news came out of him dating super model Lucas. Just like Lucas, he also received lots of support from his fans.

The couple couldn't be even more happier than they already were, so they decided to hold a small party at their place for their friends.

They invited Seola, who is currently pregnant with her first baby, and her now husband Changwoo to the party.

Yuta , Doyoung, Ten and Taeyong all came as well.

It was so much fun as they all talked and ate the amazingly delicious food that Jungwoo and Lucas made together.

As hours went by everyone left one by one, until Jungwoo and Lucas where finally alone again. Which means they can have some 'alone time', which they definitely needed after they both worked a lot lately.

''I'm going to take a shower'' Jungwoo muttered while yawing as he felt tired after such a long day.

Lucas hummed an 'okay' as he laid down on the couch to rest a bit.

****************************

Jungwoo got undressed and turned on the shower.

He was enjoying the warmth as the water traveled down his body.

For some reason he got a little turned on as the image of Lucas touching him came through his mind.

His hand slowly went down his body until it reached his semi hard member.

Soft moans and groans left his lips as he started to touch himself.

He was so busy focusing on the pleasure that he was feeling, that he totally did not hear the bathroom door open.

Lucas heard the erotic sounds coming from Jungwoo's mouth and couldn't help it but to join his gorgeous looking boyfriend.

He quickly got undressed as well, still having his eyes on the beautiful boy in front of him.

He slowly sneaked up to the boy and wrapped his arms around the waist of the younger, making Jungwoo let out a shriek.

''L-Lucas?'' he stammered.

Lucas looked down at the younger and grinned before resting his chin on the shoulder of Jungwoo.

''looks like you're enjoying your little shower time a bit too well.. how about I help you out with that?'' Lucas whispered into the ear of the younger boy, who felt a little embarrassed now that he got caught like this by his boyfriend.

''I-I..'' Jungwoo didn't know what to say.

Lucas chuckled and said ''no need to be so shy all of the sudden baby. We've already done it many times and seeing you like this is a real turn on''

Jungwoo started to feel the heat rise up in him. he wasn't sure if it was because of the shower or if it was because of how hot his boyfriend was.