Alduin x Male!Dovahkiin!Reader

This lovely request was requested by @Leiya-sama! ~

I was laying next to my best friend. Alduin was in his human form to make it easier for me to lay next to him. I buried my head into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer.

I felt his hand run through my hair, sending shivers down my spine. I smiled and closed my eyes. Alduin pecked my lips and then pecked my cheeks, forehead, and nose. I giggled softly and kissed his forehead. He smiled and ran his hands down my arms soothingly. He rested his forehead on mine and kissed me again, me not hesitating to kiss back. We stopped and I grinned.

"I love you so much." I said to him. He smiled.

"I love you so much, too." I heard him respond. 

I opened my eyes and saw that I was on the floor on a bed roll while there was a familiar black dragon resting on my bed. Was it all a dream?

"Hey, Alduin, get up before I Fus Roh Dah you." Nothing. 

"Fus!" Alduin wasn't phased.

"You asked for it, remember that." I stepped back.

"FUS ROH DAH!" My room shook and things fell off shelves, tables. Everything flew in miscelanious directions and Alduin opened his eyes.

"Dovahkiin. Why must you wake me." He shouted. I went to the corner and put a gold piece in a jar called "Waking Alduin with a shout". I sighed.

"What." He asked.

"Nothing, I just...um...nothing." I said quietly. Alduin got off the bed and sat on the floor.

"Lets share our dreams to get your mind off whatever is troubling you." My face felt warm.

"O-Okay..."

"I'll go first. I was soaring high, but I flew too high and crashed. You came and healed me up, and I was really happy. Until you woke me." I felt guilt wash over me.

"I'm sorry." I muttered.

"I accept your apology. THIS TIME." He said, glaring at me.

"What was your dream?" He asked.

"Um...we....uh...." I looked away.

"We were in the bed, you were a human and um... we were cuddling each other and kissing each other..." I muttered. Alduin's red eyes never left my form. I frowned.

"I'm sorry, it's um...weird." I said, trying to save myself. Alduin stood in front of me and made me look at him.

"It's not weird at all. I like it~." I blushed and Alduin inched closer to me. He turned human and kissed me on the lips. I froze in shock and felt numb. He back away and tilted his head.

"If you truly love me, why didn't you kiss back-" He was cut off by me kissing him. He kissed back. It only lasted a couple seconds before we pulled apart.

"I was shocked you liked me back..." I admitted. Alduin laughed.

"Of course I don't like you at all, actually." Alduin said harshly. I looked at him with a hurt expression.

"W-what?"

"I love you. A lot. I never want to leave you." He whispered in my ear, causing chills to go down my spine. I felt him kiss my cheek. I smiled.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too, Dovahkiin. More than you probably think." He whispered. I was picked up and set down carefully on the bed and felt him lay down next to me. I was pulled close to him.

"By the way, you're now my mate." He said. I smiled.

"I'm fine with that." I grinned.

"Good, because you really didn't have much of a choice." He muttered. I laughed.

"Then I guess it's a good thing." He rested his forehead on mine.

"I guess so~" He pecked my lips.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep in his grasp.

"W-Wow...The Dovahkiin and my brother...cuddling and sleeping. Hah. Funny." Paarthurnax said to Odahviing. Odahviing laughed quietly. But, that didn't work for me. I woke up.

"FUS ROH DAH!!!!" They fled while laughing.

629 words!