New body

I don't own boku no my hero academia! I really recommend it though! With that being said thanks for clicking on my story!

I turn to walk down my street and had my eyes down on the ground wondering about what we would do tomorrow. I keep mumbling through my trip home as I hear someone scream. My thoughts were shaken as I had a heavy realization of what those could mean. I quickly activated one for all as the energy surges through my body I see an old lady being mugged. I quickly analyze the situation I ran to the lady pulled her away and in two seconds made it back to confront the man. I felt myself breathing heavily as I eyed him keep my arm in front of the woman. She looked like she was paralyzed with fear.

"I advise you give that back I don't want to start a fight." I spoke with more confidence than I usually have. It was probably the hype of being able to do something finally. I say this while I took my phone from behind me and pinged my location to All Might. I was about to ping the rest of the class but thought that was enough.

"What can I small kid like you do? Oh you go to UA don't you. You're that green haired kid?" He says smirking. I felt goosebumps form on my hands and I shook the feeling off.

"Wouldn't it be a shame if I ruined your entire life as a hero? Let's go punk." He says

I ran up to him using 1% of my power just to get a hit in so I can get the purse back and take the lady away. He dodges my hit and insults me. I try to stay calm as I try to buy time so All might can arrive.

"I'd rather not get caught so I'll end this quickly." I smile knowing he wants to get serious with me. I prepared my arm for impact trying to control how much I used. He extends his hand to me and touches my shoulder with his hands. A purple mist is released as I began to doze off. I could feel my nostrils inhaling it and I stopped breathing worried about what it was.

Damn it I didn't win... I fell onto the floor with a thud and my body laid as I saw him laughing and walking away. Frustration was the last feelings I felt before it happened.

I awoke to sirens and someone shaking me awake. My body felt cold and heavy. My whole body hurt everywhere and I felt like someone was crushing me alive.b

"Young Midoriya you're ok right?" All might clearly worried. I felt pathetic. No I'm not ok.

"Yeah i just have some aches that it" I smiled as I said this to make I'm think I was ok, I really wasn't. My chest hurt so bad I felt like someone was ripping my heart out. I felt light headed.

"I'm taking you to a hospital kid you don't look ok..." he said. I couldn't hear him barely through all the loud noises. And focusing felt like running a marathon.

"Ok" I said while I blacked out again.

I awoke in a white room whispers with what I assumed was my mom and All might.

"Look Inko I'm worried too please calm down." All might says, he sounded desperate and concerned.

"It's just Izuku always gets hurt protecting others it hurts." My mom said her tone was obviously madly upset. It had been awhile since I'd been in a situation like this. Though it was my first lost.

"Mom.. I'm ok, you know I never give up" I said raising my fist up "plus ultra!" I managed say trying to get her to worry less. It's bad for her health..

"OH BABY I WAS SO WORRIED!" My mom says while she ran up to hug me.

Insert dramatic anime squish noise

"Ow mom that hurt my CHEST!!?!?!" I said horrified I look at my chest to find a set of *ahem* milk jugs

"Holy shi-" All might said clearly surprise.

"Ahem I have his test results here Mrs. Midoriya." A doctor came in with a clipboard and some nurses were behind him whispering.

Me and my mom went over it and it said girl on it. I stood there shook. No way I'm not a girl. I literally had a *ahem* stick yesterday

"Now let me explain what happened we finally got answers." She said "the person who attack you used a transformation quirk on you. They took he male genes in your body and replaced them with a girls. Meaning all of this is permanent. The reason you passed out was because the transformation was almost instantaneous and you couldn't stand that type of *cough*  development in such a short period. You also lost about 3 inches. So that was also a reason." She finally finished as I was lost at my words. Usually at this point I was mumbling but for the first time in my life I had nothing to say. I just sat there crying. I wasn't ready, Hell I felt ok in my body for the first time in a long time.

What would people think of me.. will it hate me? I won't be accepted anymore in class. They'll all think I'm a freak.. my life is over.. my mom has to go home and so did all might I spent the night there and barely got sleep in two days I was to return. I thought about quitting UA but I knew that would solve nothing since the sports festival I was known throughout all the hero schools and would know I was once a boy. I cried and cried.

It's over for hero Deku..