The date part 1

Time skip after lunch in the middle of class

Deku's POV

"Ok that's it for today you guys can do whatever. Just don't be loud." Aizawa said getting into his bag

"Katsuki.." I said trying to get the attention of my boyfriend. No reply. I look over his shoulder and see he's drawing... me.

My face turns red and I let out a small shriek of surprise.

He turns around and sees my freaking out. He turns red and closes his notebook.

"Hey Kacchaaan.. what's up?" I say nervously

"Um nothing just thinking." Awkward silence.

"Hey Deku come over here I need your help deciding on a dress!" Uraraka says

"Mkay be over in a second!" I replied, "I'm gonna go over thereee" I said pointing to the brunette.

I walk over to her. And she judges me and whispers in my ear, "you're welcome."

"Eh? For what?" I said slightly confused.

"I saw you turn into a nervous mess over there though you might want some help out.." she nervously laughed.

"Thanks.." I was still flustered over it.

"Boo."

"Ah!" I turn around and see Katsuki laughing.

"Why'd you scare me!"

"Cause it's cute." He says smirking.

"Now I'm a third wheel" Uraraka says pretending to be annoyed.

"If you don't like it walk away Round Face" he says sarcastically.

"Izuku!!" Momo says walking over to us dragging Todoroki with her.

"Hey guys" me and Uraraka say

I nudge Katsuki to say hi to them, "Hey ponytail and icy hot." Was all he could muster.

"Nice to see your being nicer Bakugo!" Momo says smiling.

"Sure." He grunts, "also Ic-Todoroki. Remember what I said yesterday?"

Todoroki turns bright red and I make a confused face. He turns to me and smiles. Weird.

"What'd you guys talk about?" Momo says

"N-nothing." Todoroki stuttered!

Katsuki sighs and Momo is just standing there confused, so was I but that's whatever.

"I'm gonna go back to my dorm wanna come you guys?" I say to Uraraka and Momo.

"Sure!" They both said

"Why can't we come?" Katsuki says.

"Girls only. Go hang out with Shoto or Kirishima until tonight." I say walking away, "bye!!"

"What was that all about Deku? Tonight? Oooo spill what's happening?" Uraraka says.

"Well he asked me out on a date and I need help getting ready.." I say blushing.

"I wanna choose the dress!" Momo excitingly says raising her hand like a kid.

"Sure" I say and soon we were in my dorm.

Uraraka was straightening my curly hair. It had gotten longer since becoming a girl but since it was curly looked short. It ended up making it look 3 inches longer.  My bangs ended up not looking too bad and I felt for once in my whole life my hair was presentable. Momo ended up making me a dress with the sleeves cut off in a pretty beige sweater like color.

We spent hours in my room fixing me up til it was time for my date.

I had no idea where Katsuki was but I walked up to our meeting point and saw him in a clean cut suit. He was wearing a red tie. I felt my heart squeeze out of my chest just looking at him.

"Let's go Izu.." he said grabbing my hand and kissing it.

Mhm hi guys. Currently super stressed and I wrote this over the weekend so like this sucks krkdjfkdkfkrd. I like writing this more than passing my classes