Its not too bad, is it?

I woke up and me and my mom left the hospital. I pulled a hoodie to cover my chest and wore sweatpants. I knew I could stay in the dorms but I stayed with my mom. I would return back a day before school. Nothing could describe how nervous I was.

"Hey Izuku.. wanna go shopping?" My mom said kindly smiling "you need clothes to adjust to this new body. I won't make you wear girly stuff since I know your upset but you need clothes that fit you better.."

"Yeah mom that would be great.." I return the smile and I was thinking of all outfits I could get. I was surprisingly excited, we walked until we got to the mall.

We walked to a couple of stores until I had found a black t shirt with bleached jeans , a oversized jacket with a green waist length shirt with some black jeans, finally my favorite outfit my t shirt t shirt in my new size with some shirt but not too short shorts with my new red shoes in a new size. Today was a success and I felt a little cheered up since I got some of my old stuff again.

"Let's grab something to eat mom, it's on me!" I say with sparkling eyes

"You sure?" She says and I just nod. We ordered a burger combo with a drink and we ate happily. I felt at home in my body. Eventually we had to go home

"Hey mom can we talk?" She nods "I'm scared.. I kinda got used to this but I'm scared of what my class will think. I'm scared they'll hate me.. I feel so alone.. but today helped I love you" I finished and she held me saying "I love you too, you know I'll never leave your side" I went to bed as I thought of me going back tomorrow. I would stay in my dorm doing the work Aizawa gave me until I had to go back before it would affect me in school. I didn't cry myself to sleep today. I just felt so off. Like I was living a lie and couldn't snap out of. I drifted off into a slumber.

"Hey honey wake up. All might is picking you up.." my mom said shaking me

"Ok I'm up" I change into my t shirt and the shorts but decided to throw the jacket on try to cover my boobs. I mean it failed but whatever. Right as I finished getting ready All might texted me to say he was outside.

A: Young Midoriya I'm here to pick you up
D: Ok going outside once I grab my bag!
A:I'll be waiting

I walk out of the house hugging my mom and telling her I'll call her later. I get outside and open the car door. All might didn't say a word to me other than morning. It was so awkward..

I get to the dorms and instantly lock myself in. I could hear people outside probably cleaners but I'll take no chances..

Time skip brought you by this

After school: I hear loud talking

I make a yelp and everyone hears it from my room

"Hey deku you're back!" Most of the class yells

"Of course he is you shitty extras he can't be gone forever?" Bakugo proclaims

"Bakugo be nice I heard he was attacked by a villain." I hear kirishima say.

No reply.

"Oi REPLY YOU NERD!" Bakugo yells trying to get me to come out

All I could muster was no go away.

"I'll be back later if you don't open the door I'll break it down ok deku.?" Bakugo says kinda of surprised I talked so harshly

I layer on my bed silently crying the class was still at the door but I ignored it. It's back to being horrible again. After a few hours bakugo knocks on my door. After a few seconds I open it. Covering my body .

"What's wrong tell me now. Please." He mumbled the last part.

I break down crying and let him in locking the door. He held me in his arms for a few seconds I let go and apologized.

I uncover my body to reveal I'm in a tshirt and shorts. Girls clothes. Obviously if that was enough my milk jugs were obviously showing.

His mouth was open before he got out the words "what the"

"Please leave if your gonna yell at me I really don't need this Kacchan..." I say

"I won't but explain." He said hold back a blush.

I explained everything and how upset I was and it reminded me of how when we were once friends. I sadly smiled and he grabbed my chin pulling my face closer to his before letting go and apologized. "I should go.. we'll do this tomorrow ok?" He said with a sad expression glooming over him. "For sure Kacchan" I replied with a soft smile

Deku Chan don't you know your innocent smile can kill you literally melted his damn heart then and there sighhh)

He left and I was alone again. Alone.. I drifted into sleep.