The date part two

Deku's POV

He walked me to a Italian restaurant, I felt alittle underdressed since he was wearing a tux and this place seemed fancy.

"Reservations. Bakugo, Katsuki." He said to our waiter.

"You're that kid from the Sports Festival right?" The guy said.

"Yeah."

"Who's this girl I didn't see her." The waiter seemed kinda of rude asking that but whatever. It's an innocent question.

"Oh she's Midoriya. My girlfriend." I'm sill not used to being called that. I blushed and looked away. Our waiter lead us to a small booth.

"Oh now I remember, your the person who made first place in the race."

"Yeah.." I said nervously. After that he left.

"Hey you ok Izu?" My boyfriend said grabbing my hand.

"Yeah I just didn't think I would run into people who know who we were." I said

"Oh. It's ok, I'll protect you." He smiled and squeezed my hand alittle.

I smiled back and leaned on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry for everything I've done to hurt you. I'm sorry for everything I will do."

"We've talked about this.. it's okay. You love me. I love you. That's enough to make me happy Katsuki." I nuzzled his head.

"Izuku..." he spoke softly, his eyes looks happy but with a hint of sadness.

"What's wrong?" I said lifting my head up to meet his crimson red orbs.

"Nothing.. really. I'm just glad you love me that's all." He said whispering in my ear.

"Stop getting so sentimental over that" I joked making sure to tease with him alittle.

"Well I can't help it.. you're the most gorgeous girls I've ever laid my eyes on. Those big eyes. Your adorable freckles. The way you care about others. Inside and out, your gorgeous. I can't help but feel my heart race when I look at you." He said putting his hand on my head.

"Ready to order?" A voice said from a bit ahead of us. I got off him and told her what we wanted.

"Spicy chicken noodle soup with a salad."

"Lasagna And can you add breadsticks?" I said

"Sure thing be out with those soon!" She said while walking away.

I could feel people looking and muttering to themselves. To be honest I haven't told the public about my change. It's common knowledge in my school, but when I go out people usually don't recognize me or think I'm a sister. Being a girl has been hard. It's taught me a lot. I learned how to accept myself. And to accept my feelings. I learned how much my friends care. I'm happy.. mom..

Time skip after dinner

"Follow me and cover your eyes." Bakugo says

I nod my head and cover my eyes with one of hands and the sleeve. Upon doing so he grabs my free arm and makes me follow him. "Where are we going Katsuki?" I say

"It's a surprise. Just wait, I hope you'll like it." He says.

"I probably will knowing you but don't let me fall ok?" I laughed

"Just a minute ok?" He continues to walk slowly and lead me so I don't trip on rocks or potholes in the ground.

"Ok you can open your eyes." He says

I open my eyes and see a bridge. The same one from our last date. I smile and I look towards him.

"Sorry about today. How I've been acting. It's just I'm worried. About us, my future, your future, and everything I just.. for the first time in my life I really don't know what to do.." he says trying to keep smiling

"Me too.. I'm just scared of losing you. With everything going on I feel so overworked. It's not just work. I feel scared that you're gonna get tired of me.. I feel scared that you won't love me. And maybe I'm not good enough for me."

"You are.. every second I spend with you I feel better. Like I'm not a horrible human being. I'm trying to fix things with everyone but half the people in the class annoy me. I'm sorry, still the same Katsuki who was mean to people." He said

"Look at me." I say. He looks up and meets my eyes. I lower my lips onto his and gently kissed him. He froze up for a second and kissed back. He ran his hands through my locks and pulled me closer to him. I parted my lips from his to catch my breathe. "The old Katsuki wouldn't let me do that." I said bluntly and let him get embarrassed.

"I-" I cut him off

"You're such a tsundere." I giggled

"Tsk. Am not." He says pouting

"We'll see.." I jokingly say.

"Maybe." He walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist. "Can I ask you a question?"

"What is it?" I said...

Hello hahaha this cliffhanger tho.
Edit: yikes wanted to use a chapter name but remembered I had a part to continue