Perfect.

Bakugo's POV

I have to do it.. it's now or never.

Once we sat down I asked her a question.

"Hey Izu." I said turning to her.

"What's wrong Katsuki? You look pale? Are you ok?" She said

"I'm fine can we talk privately.?"

She grabs my hand and takes me to a quiet hallway. The echo of our footsteps were all I could hear. I'm nervous.

"Ok tell me what's wrong.?"

I can't. It's not the moment..

"Wanna go on a date today?" I said smiling

It has to be perfect.. for her.

"Is that all? Why did you look so nervous you know you can ask me anytime!" She said hugging me

Yeah today.. I wonder how it'll turn out.

I walk back in with her holding my left hand.

"What was wrong Bakugo?" Ponytail says

"He was just nervous to ask me something!" She said looking down at my hand. It's shaking. Please don't notice..

She squeezes it. And looks at me. All this time I've treated her like shit. I'm trying to mend what I broke of her. Is it enough? Am I enough? Would she have been better off with Half 'n half? Probably. I get these moments where I feel like I'm gonna lose her. So I wanna hold on tighter to her. I feel emotions when I with her. Like my world takes on a new color. Am I selfish?

"Katsuki... KATSUKI!" I snapped out of my trance.

Tears began to flow of of my eyes

"What's wrong.." her eyes filled with worry. "You can tell me you know.." she pulled me into a hug. While Todoroki and Momo witnessed me breaking down. A rare sight.

I pulled away from her hug. "I'll be back. I just need to go to the bathroom."

I ran off.

No ones POV

"Todoroki can you follow him?" Izuku asked almost crying.

"Sure." He got up and ran after the boy.

"Bakugo what's wrong?" He said after catching up with him.

"Am I selfish? For wanting to keep her only to myself?" He didn't dare look at Todoroki.

"You are selfish but if you're referring to Izuku.. you're not." He replied, "it hurt.. seeing you two so happy for awhile.. I was jealous. I finally gotten close to her. She helped me with my trauma. And then she was taken from me.. so I guess that makes me selfish too.. but that how humans are.."

"It's just.. you don't know the things I did when I was denying my feelings years ago.. everyday I see her all happy, and then I remember how it used to be just us two. What if I end up like hat again? For years the only happy emotions I've felt was from her presence.."

"That's why you need to hold her even tighter now. I can see it in her eyes.. she wants you to trust her. To open up your emotions. Running away will just hurt her more.." Todoroki says

"Do you like Momo..?" I say

"I'm not sure... I still like Izuku, but it at a point where letting her go is easier everyday. Momo is beautiful.. and sweet. And really caring... letting her go.. would break me at this point." Though Todoroki was still in denial of his feelings he took one step forward.

"You're such an idiot..." Bakugo said turning around and smiling, "you say letting her go is easy but letting Momo go would break you? It's clear you have feelings for her."

"Maybe.." he said blushing.

"I'm gonna go back now. Thanks, you're still a shitty nerd though." He said laughing.

Jokes. A light hearted smile. And a friendship. Though Bakugo would rather die than to admit it. Todoroki wasn't so bad anymore.

"Katsuki!" Izuku said running into his arms while walking back in

"Thank you Shoto.." she gave him a child like grin and continued to hug him.

"I'm sorry for not letting you in Izuku.. I'll try to tell you when I feel upset.. we're still on tonight right?" Bakugo said.

"Definitely. Does 7:00 work?" She replied

He nodded. But Todoroki couldn't get those thoughts out of his head 'do you like Momo' he began blushing and couldn't face her when he sat down. The moments at his house. The hospital. Everything was hitting him like a bird hitting a plane. (Gotta have those cringe points.)

"Todoroki? Are you ok your face is really red? Should I make you a ice pack?" She pointed his forehead with her hand. His eyes widen before he says, "I'm fine just thinking.."