0.5

Chapter 5 - background story

2 years ago, before the plane crash

I can't believe it, I'm finally going to visit David. I miss him soo much.

My plane landed at 11:27am and David was right there waiting to pick me up with Alex of course. We went everywhere, they took me sightseeing and I was in love with la. It was at this point I knew I wanted to move out here with David. We went to their apartment and I met dom. he told me he had chlamydia. I stayed in David's room; I slept on the floor. The next day we went to a party and met everyone else. I met Zane for the first time. I follow him on vine and he's funnier in person. I have a feeling we are gonna be good friends. I met Scotty next and he was very nice and a little awkward but in a funny way. After him I met todd, he is very good looking. Like very good looking. I was surprised we were at this party. Because we are all underage but oh well. David left me alone for a while and I was dancing. A slow song came on and this guy came up to me and asked me if I wanted to dance, and of course I said yes. He is also very tall and good looking but he wasn't Todd, so who was he. I know a lot of people don't believe in love at first sight but as we were dancing there was this feeling, I've never felt it before. I wanted to only dance with him and I never wanted it to stop. The song ended and I was going to ask him for his name but David pulled me away from him. He said someone called the cops and we had to leave immediately. I never got his name. I woke up the next morning with the biggest headache. I go to the kitchen and Alex is making breakfast. He hands me some aspirin and water. I take them and lay on the couch falling asleep again. I wake up to the sound of two guys yelling. I look up and see Todd and Scott. I wanted to ask David if he knew who the guy I was dancing with was but I couldn't find him. So I asked the guys where david was and they told me he was at Liza's. So I just went back into David's room and started to look for him on my phone. No luck. I walk back out to the living room and I hear Todd talking about his friend Jeff and how we was looking for some girl he was dancing with last night. Could he be the same guy I was dancing with ? What was his name, Jeff ? Interesting.

That night, we went out to eat dinner. I don't remember why. I think we were celebrating someone's birthday. We all were sitting down and Zane told me to sit next to him. While we were waiting for the rest of the guys to get there I was talking to Zane. And we immediately became like amazing friends. Our goofiness matches each other and I loved it. We were talking so much I didn't even realize someone was sitting in the seat next to me. I look towards him to introduce myself he turns towards me and our eyes meet. At that moment it was only him and I. We talked the whole night. I learned that yes indeed his name was Jeff, we exchanged all social media's and phone numbers. He asked how long I was in town and I replied saying the whole summer.

After a week from the dinner, we started dating secretly of course. whenever David was with Liza, I was with Jeff. We went hiking, bowling, to museums, and on so many dates. After 3 weeks of dating he took me to Santa Monica pier. We got on almost all the rides, the last ride we got on was the Ferris wheel and once we hit the very top he asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes and he kissed me, and that feeling came back. No one really knew we were dating at all. Except for Zane. If anything happens he was my Alibi. After a month and a half of dating Jeff, I knew I loved him. We were inseparable.

One night after a party David went back to Liza's place so I went home with Jeff. We walked into his apartment and I put on a pair of his shorts and his sweater. We were sitting on the couch watching tv. He turned to look at me and he grabbed my face and kissed me. The kissing intensified and I placed myself on top of him. Every kiss was passionate and left us wanting more. We pulled away and Jeff said "I love you" I looked at him with so much awe and replied "I love you too" we kissed more and then we took it to the bedroom. Jeff was my first love. and I kinda wanted him to be last. More time went by and summer was coming to an end. So for the last 2 weeks that I was there, Jeff and I would go to Malibu beach. That was our spot. We had so much fun from picnics to water ballon fights. Sometimes we would just cuddle and relax. one night we painted the sunset. Those Malibu nights were something i could never forget, even if I tried. But on the last night, he thought it would be best if we broke up until I came back.