1.7

Chapter 17 - do you trust me ?

( Please read my authors note at the end of this chapter its important <3. )

previously ;

"Hey are you ok?" Todd asked

"huh" I ask taken out of my thoughts

"are you ok you seem on edge"

"I just remembered something, Jeff and I were fighting, and he didn't trust me." I explain

"well what were you fighting about?" he ask's

"you"

I get home and immediately text Jeff to let him know that I got home safely. I did my whole nighttime routine and it was around midnight when I finally decided to lay down and go to sleep. However every time I could feel myself drifting into a deep sleep I would wake up. Something about that stupid memory just wouldn't let me sleep. I needed to know why, what was actually happening. I mean I understand the doctors say my memories would comeback with time, but I feel like I was watching a movie and it ended with a cliff hanger. It wasn't fair, and I needed to know.

I called Jeff, no answer

I called Jeff again, no answer

I called David, no answer

After numerous failed attempts at calling various friends, I decided to go over to Jeffs apartment, I wouldn't sleep until I got some sort of answers.

Its around 2 am and I finally get to Jeff's door. I contemplate on knocking but I had already made my way here. I couldn't just go back home now.

I knock, no answer

I knock again, no answer

I tell myself that if he doesn't answer the next knock I will leave

I knock a final time, no answer.

As I walk away from his door I hear the door hinges creak, I turn my head to look back and I see Jeff half asleep standing in his door way.

"Ella?" he asks half asleep "what are you doing here its- 2 am"

"I know I know I'm sorry, but I just- I need to ask you something" I confess

"if you don't mind, can we talk in the morning? I'm too tired to think right now"

"oh sure, I'll just come back in the morning" I say and I turn back around to leave

"wait, you can just stay here" he tells me

"are you sure?" I ask

"seriously Ella? yes i'm sure" he says as he reaches out for my hand

I take his hand and he pulls me into a warm hug and closes the door behind me. We stood in this hug for what felt like forever. Suddenly I forgot what I was even there for. He melted away my worries with one hug.

"lets go to bed" I hear him mumble

We make our way to his bed and fall asleep cuddling.

The next morning I wake up before Jeff does and I manage to get out before he can wake up. I got to his bathroom and brush my teeth. I head to the kitchen to make some breakfast. Moments later, Jeff walked out of his room. He walked over to me and kissed me on the forehead.

At this point I don't even want to ask about my little flashback memory because everything feels good right now and i'm not sure how that conversation will end. But of course he asks the question I've been dreading.

"what happened last night?" he questions

"huh?" I respond stalling

"what was so important that you came knocking at my door in the middle of the night"

"oh right" I sigh "well.."

"well.." he mimics me

"ok so I got another flash back and we were arguing, and you didn't believe me and it was all bad. It seemed like we were going to break up, and I said to you something about trust and that if we don't have that our relationship means nothing"

"oh" he stares at me

"oh what?" I ask "do you remember that fight"

"How could I not? It was pretty big." he replies

"Jeff I need to know, do you trust me" I ask

He just stared at me

"Jeff?" I ask again shocked "do you trust me !? "

Authors note : Hey guys i'm back from the dead again lol. I'm so sorry to have kept you guys waiting, but I was struggling a lot trying to write. I had forgotten what I wanted to do with the next couple of chapters that I had planned so I had to completely rewrite some chapters.

But I also need to ask, do you want me to continue writing this book ? With everything going on about David and his involvement with Dom, the whole situation, Is this something I should keep continuing orr. I really need your guys' opinions on this. I want to hear you guys out 100%. Also i'm here for anyone that need to speak about situations like these. You are not alone, you are loved, and you deserving of it <3.