C1. Angel

The boy is looking outside from his window with melancholy. There are so many things going on inside his head.

He just moved in to his father's place and he doesn't know anyone. He's starting to miss his friends. For him, everything suddenly became plain and boring. He cannot come up with things that will make him happy.

He's so sad.

His mother died a month ago.

He's sad because he's living now with his father.

He does not want to stay with his father but he doesn't have a choice. He cannot really choose what he really wants. His other relative wants to take him in but his father declined their offer. After her mother's funeral, his father suddenly shows up and takes him with him. His other relative wants to help him but his father have the money, a lawyer and now... his life.

The kid doesn't really know how to live with his father because his parents got separated when he was very young.

Life really sucks. He cannot do anything. So much pity for his 10 year old self.

"Master, it's time for lunch. We already served the food downstairs." His personal maid informs him.

He complies because he doesn't really have anything to do.

While he was eating, the maid firmly stands nearby in case he needs something.

"I noticed that my father always go out. Do you know where he always goes?" he asked the maid.

"Your father is working whenever he's not here."

"Do you know where he works?" he asked again.

"I do apologize, master. But it is better if you will directly ask this question to Master Kim. I am not in the position to entertain such things."

He do not like the formality of the people residing there. All of their workers seem too afraid of his father. He also feels the same and it kind of irritates him.

Days which slowly turned into years passed and nothing changes. He always wonders why his father took him in because he clearly does not really care. He barely talks to him. Even looking at his own child appears to be difficult for him. His father does not care about what he wants—even if he got hurt, he received no sympathy from the man.

Maybe his father wants to see him suffer? Maybe that's the thing. Because as of the moment, everything is turning out to be a mess.

For him, the place is hell. This lifestyle is not good for him. He's thirteen now and he really needs to go out, make friends and live the life of every ordinary thirteen year old boy like him.

He is residing there for almost three years now. With the same old people that works for his father and his teacher. There are plenty of times wherein one of his cousins visited the house as per his father's request with whatever personal reason he had. This cousin of him always tries to chat with him but he does not like anyone who seems too close to his father. It is much better to have no friend than to talk to someone his father clearly likes.

If you will sum everything up, he's alone for the past years.

He is also getting afraid by thinking that if his life continues like as it is, he will go crazy.

In fact, he developed a habit of watching his father and all of the things that he does. He always watched him and takes time to investigate the stuff he always does. With this, there are many questions that came up once he adds his father in every equation that he found.