C4. Freedom

I closed the gap between us and hugged him.

"We are both free now."

-

The pain is excruciating. Make it stop.

It hurts.

Stop.

Wake up. Wake up.

When the words finally sink in, I immediately opened my eyes.

Suddenly, the pain turned into thirst.

Jungkook.

He successfully turned me. He granted my wish. We are finally the same.

And now... I need blood.

I quietly walked searching for something... someone who can give me blood.

Jungkookhave a stash of it in his room and I'm sure that my father have a blood supply hidden here in the mansion.

I started randomly checking unfamiliar rooms but I couldn't smell any blood.

"What are you doing?"

That voice. It was my father.

I didn't answer him and I just stared.

"If you do not want to speak, go back to your room." He said with a hint of irritation in his voice.

"Father, are you going to the library?" I asked him, ignoring what he have said.

"It is none your business."

"You can't go. Jungkook doesn't want to see you."

His face hardened because of what I have said.

"So you know about Jungkook? My Jungkook. Stay away from him, son."

My...? I glared at him. Jungkook is not his property.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you let Jungkook go? Can you let that two of us go?" I calmly asked.

"Stupid question, my son. I will never release him." He firmly answered.

The thirst... it is becoming stronger.

"Then you leave me no choice."

He is the one who make Jungkook suffer. The one who make me suffer. Took every happiness I have before.

He changed me.

And I need to end him.

"Goodbye, father."

Kill. To suffice my thirst.

Every single person that will get in my way.

Kill. Kill. Kill.

I need to kill them all.

I have never thought that blood will smell like this. It even tastes so good.

"Jungkook..."

"What have you done?" he asked when he fully take in my appearance. I am completely soaked in blood.