Youre scared of him - Ghost

You are fighting over something really stupid. You don't even know what at this point because the topic keeps changing. He goes to go upstairs but you try to stop him. You're going to apologize. He shoves you out of the way, before stomping up the stairs. Your head hits the side of the coffee table, splitting open. You reach back, and your hand comes away bloody. You call Vinny, knowing he'll come. If you're not with Devin, your with Vinny. "Hel- oh my god, honey what's wrong?" Vinny says, noticing you groaning in pain on the other line. "Vinny, just come... please, I'm bleeding..." you groan. "I'm on my way. What happened?" He asks. "Devin pushed me and I hit my head on the coffee table...." you groan. "Jesus, ok. Hold on for me ok?" He says. He gets here and grabs a towel from the laundry room before running over to me. "Oh my god, you weren't kidding. Let's get you out of here," he says, picking you up, putting the towel beneath your head.  He takes you back to his house and wraps your head, letting you cuddle into him.

Devins P.O.V

She tries to stop me as I go upstairs. I need to get away from her. I don't want to hurt her. I shove her out of the way before stomping up the stairs. I hear her groaning, but I don't
Want to go back down. I might hurt her. She calls Vinny. I want to go help her so badly but I know she's scared of me. Vinny gets in and takes her. He sends me a text. "Hey, it's Vinny. Y/N called me. When you pushed her she hit her head on the coffee table. I took care of her, she's asleep now. She was bleeding pretty bad. If you're looking for her, she's with me. I dont recommend coming though, she's still pretty scared and shaken up."