Youre scared of him - Ryan

You two are playing Mariokart on the wii. He's getting mad that you keep winning.

"Ryan, it's just a game," you say.

He's starting to get mad and he gets scary when he's mad. Normally, Chris is here but today he's not.

"But it's not fun if you keep beating me!" He yells.

"Ryan! Calm down!" You whimper.

He doesn't. He continues to yell.

"Ryan, please stop!" You yell.

Wrong move. Shit.

"Maybe if you would let me win once in a while, this wouldn't of happened!" He snarls, pushing you off the couch, as you hit your head hard on the coffee table.

He then leaves, not caring if you're hurt or not. You reach up to your head, and your hand comes away bloody. Shit.

You calll Ricky knowing he'll help you. Ricky would drop everything if you were in trouble.

"Hello?" Ricky says.

"Ricky, I need help. Ryan pushed m-me and I hit my head..." you groan in pain.

"He did what?! Hold on im on my way," he says.

"Please hurry, I feel like I'm gonna pass out..."

Ricky gets here 5 minutes later, and immediately runs to you.

"Whoa, Honey....." He says, lifting your head from the pool of blood it was sitting in.

"Ricky....." you groan, faintly before you pass out.

Ricky's P.O.V

I open the door to find Y/M laying in a pool of her own blood. Ryan must have pushed her hard! She really needs to get out of there or break up with him. God only knows why he pushed her.

I get over to her and lift her head out of the pool of blood to try to find where she's bleeding from.

"Ricky...." she groans before passing out.

Shit!

"Come on, Y/N, stay with me!" I yell, before I notice Ryan standing at the top of the stairs crying.

Oh great.

"Ricky, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to," Ryan says.

"Well, I'm taking her to the hospital. I'm pretty sure she's scared of you now. Why'd you push her man, why?" I say.

"I don't know. It was an accident,"
Ryan says.

"Clearly it wasn't. Don't follow us."