Your sick - Devin/ Ghost

Devin and the guys had just gotten back from the show. You are laying on your bunk scrolling through Instagram. Devin draws your attention away from your phone by suddenly wrapping his arms around you.

"Devin!" You burst out laughing.

He's always been like this.

"Hey Babe! The guys and I are going to start a movie. You should join us," he says.

You get up to join him, but get really dizzy and he notices.

"Babe, are you ok?" Devin says, wrapping an arm around you to keep you steady.

You nod, "I probably stood up too fast."

He helps you to the couches making sure you don't fall.

The movies halfway done when you get really nauseous.

"Devin...help me....." you groan, running to the bathroom.

Devin runs after you, and holds your hair back while you throw up. You don't realize that you're throwing up blood until you wipe your mouth.

"D-Devin..." you whimper, looking at him in fear.

His eyes go wide when he realizes what's happening.

"Oh my god..." he says.

"Devin, I'm scared..." you whimper, as he wraps his arms around you.

Chris and Ricky come in.

"Devin, do you want me to call an ambulance?" Chris asks.

"Please. It's going to be ok baby," Devin says, rubbing your back.

You start gagging again.

"Devin, she's throwing up again," Ricky says as you throw up all over Devin's back.

"Oh god, honey..." Devin says.

"I'm sorry...." you say.

"No, no. It's ok. There's an ambulance on the way honey. Hang in there," he says.

You pass out before the ambulance gets here and wake up an hour later in the hospital. Everyone is there.

"The doctor doesn't know what it is. They just said that if it happens again to bring you back and they'll get help from more than one hospital," Devin says.