I Need You p. 2 - Devin/ PGhost

I wake up in an unfamiliar room and start freaking out. What happened? Where am I? Did my mom sell me? I start to cry as my PTSD takes over.

I hear someone running in the hallway and start freaking out even more. I'm frozen in place. I can't move at all.

The door flies open and someone runs in. I can't see who it is because my vision is blurred with tears.

I feel someone wrap their arms around me. I go tense.

"Hey, honey, it's ok. It's just me. Shh. You're ok," Devin says, holding me close.

I relax once I know it's only him and that no ones gonna hurt me. I just break down in his arms, turning to face him.

"Shh....it's ok, I'm here," he cooes, rubbing my back.

I fall back asleep in his arms and he lays me down, covering me in the blanket.

I wake up again three hours later and venture downstairs, trying to find Devin. I hear him talking in another room.

Oh. He's live streaming. I feel something rub against my leg.  Oh, it's his cat. I forgot her name though.

I get really nauseous and dizzy all of a sudden. Shit, i don't know where the bathroom is.

I run to find Devin and end up running straight into him.

"Hey, Chris, Vinny, and Ricky are coming over. They're gonna be here in 5 minutes. Wait, are you ok?" He asks, noticing me sway a little.

I shake my head.

"Where's the bathroom?" I groan, stumbling to the wall for support.

"Hold on Honey. I got you," He says, wrapping an arm around my waist and helping me to The bathroom.

I hear the front door open, but Devin doesn't go. Instead he stays with me to make sure I'm alright.

I shoot forward and throw up everything in my stomach. Devin holds my hair back, while rubbing my back.

"Whoa Devin... whos this?"

"Oh, hey guys. This is Y/N. You know how I told you that I gave someone my number because their situation at home wasn't safe?" Devin says.

"Oh, that's her? God, she's young," Chris says.

"I know. She called me last night. Her mom kicked her out, broke her leg, and stabbed her. I couldn't just leave her there so I brought her here," Devin says.

I just break down sobbing.

"Oh honey...shh, it's ok, you're ok," Devin says, as I curl up into a ball in his arms.

Part 3?