Your first

"Kiss me and I ll kill you."

You looked at white-red haired male. Both of you didn't like the idea of being closed in the room with others laughing their asses off.

You just brushed the male. 

"Move your ass cold bastard!"

You pushed him away as you walked closer towards the door that were locked.

Todoroki: What are you--

You: I am going to blow this bloody door off!

You had a (quirk). It really come in handy for breaking  stuff.

Todoroki grabbed your hand.

Todoroki: Calm yourself (Your Quirk) brain! 

You: So now you are telling me what to do, you half half asshole?! Bring it on!

You yelled out at him.

Todoroki: I really hate you.

You were loud as your brother, Katsuki. Yes, you had a brother, and it was him. Both of you were destructive and loud, but actually had a sweet side.

Katsuki was yelling from the other side.

Katsuki: MINETA YOU BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU PUT MY SISTER IN HERE! DIE!!!

And the screams were heard as now Katsuki was tied up, still yelling.

"Oh shut up Bakugou!"

"Just give em a time will ya!"

"MMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!'

He yelled.

You: THEY TIED MY BRO!? THOSE LITTLE SH-- IMMA BREAK THIS DOOR RIGH--

Todoroki pulled you close and you felt his lips on yours. 

"Mhh.."

You mumbled.

As soon as he kissed you, his lips left yours as he breathed out, his cold breath coming out, and your hand frozen to the wall.

Todoroki: Good girl. Now stay still.

You: Wha...

You realized what he did, and you got pissed.

You: TODOROKI YOU BASTARD!

Todoroki: Ouch... loud..

Bakugou could hear you yelling from the other side.

Todoroki: I can't let you break this door. You should be more lady like.

You: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU HALF BASTARD!?

Todoroki sighed.

Todoroki: Huuuuh... only 5 minutes passed.....

You: Let me go!

Todoroki: If you promise you wont break this door i ll consider.

You: WHAT?! 

Todoroki: Calm. Down. A bit...

He cooled. 

You: YOU JUST FROZE MY BLOODY ARM TO THIS WALL! AND YOU RE TELLING ME TO STAY CALM?! FUCK YOU!

Todoroki: You already want to go to the next stage? I am surprised.

You: WHAT?!

You blushed.

You: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! NOW LEMME GO!

Todoroki: You do realize that i just kissed you?

You: WH-- YOU AINT MY FIRST KISS DUUH! ITS NOT LIKE I CARE! HALF ASSHO--

Todoroki: Is that so...?

You looked at his lips and blushed, he kissed you moment ago. His shirt unbuttoned a bit, you didn't mind the view, but you would always rage at him, just like your brother. Because maybe you found the guy actually hot, but you never wanted to admit.

All those moments when he fought against Midoriya, against Bakugou, all those moments in school when he would breathe out just was soooooo hooot! You would look away or try to yell at Uraraka because she noticed that you took interest in the guy.

She was outside with Deku, Bakugou, Mineta, Ilda which opposed to this and ended up being tied up in the chair, and others who sat there counting minutes.

You: Will you just let me go.. its cold!

Todoroki walked closer to you, his face actually close to your face now. As he grabbed your hand.

Todoroki: I am serious now Your name. Promise you wont break this door.

You looked at his eyes, then away. Suddenly his hand was on your cheek making you look at him.

Todoroki :Promise?

You: F-Fine! It's not like i would actuall--

He kissed you again, this time he took his time, as his tongue licked your upper lip, as you allow him to push his tongue in your mouth, exploring sweetness of your mouth.

Kiss, 

and 

another,

as you started kissing back, he pulled away,

still serious and even amused.

Todoroki: Done.

You pushed him away.

You: WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! IT WAS UNCALLED!

Todoroki: You see i actually have to kiss people to unfreeze them again...

He mumbled.

You: LIES!

Todoroki: But it's truth. Why would i lie?

You: STOP MOCKING ME! NEXT TIME I LL BURN YOUR SORRY ASS!

Todoroki: But you kissed me back, didn't you?

You: WHAT?! NEVER! FUCK OFF!

Todoroki: You did... and we both know it.

You: UGHHH! I HATE YOU HALF BASTARD!

As soon as you heard click, you rushed out running away, leaving your poor brother tied up.

Todoroki walked out seeing Katsuki, which was glaring daggers in his soul.

Todoroki: What are you ppl looking at?

All: So?

Mineta: Kiss?

Ilda: YOU DID SOMETHING UNFORGIVABLE!

Todoroki: Tch... geez...

He walked out, trying not to show any emotion. He enjoyed the kiss thats for sure, but it seemed you lied to him.

You didn't kiss. He was your first.