I've found you! (Smut)

It was new day, new practice, you see you guys had to fight each other and play villains hero role. So the few of you would be villains and then switch you would be heroes.

It was one of the big made towns you guys used for practice in school and now Aizawa gave you a task to be a villain with your bro (of course) and Deku, while Todoroki was hero with Ilda, and Uraraka.

You didn't like the start as Todoroki gave you a glare, " this game is already decided look", which pissed you off.

You: WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?! HUH?! I AM GONNA WIN THIS!

Katsuki: I AM GOING TO KILL YOU HALF BASTARD!

Deku: Good luck to all...!

Ilda: SO I AM A HERO! BUHAHAHAH! WHAT IS THE ROLE OF THE HERO... LET ME THINK ABOUT IT...

Uraraka: Deku! Good luck!

And thus you had a task to guard civilian's that were your hostages. Katsuki rushed out to find Todoroki, Deku stayed in the base, and you left outside the base. You thought they would attack from this side and then you've heard your brother screaming at Uraraka.

Katsuki: WHAT? YOU?! WHERE IS THAT HALF BASTARD?!

Deku: I WONT LET YOU TAKE THEM ILDA-SAN.

Of course so for you stayed your lovely friend Todoroki.

"Boo."

You turned around but too late. Your arm was caught in his ice, but then you used your quirk to break free.

You: I AM NOT FALLING FOR THIS TWO TIMES!

Todoroki: Nice to see you again Your name.

You: HAHAHA! YOU ARE NOT GONNA SEE WHEN I AM DONE WITH YOU!

Todoroki: Sure thing Your name.

You: ARE YOU MOCKING ME?!

Katsuki: I HEAR THAT HALF BASTARD. YOU ARE AGAIN CHASING MY SISTER YOU SHIT! COME AND GET IT!

He jumped from the building landing near you.

Katsuki: HA! FOUND YOU ASSHOLE!

You: MOVE! THAT'S NOT FAIR HE IS MINE!

Katsuki: FUCK OFF I FOUND HIM FIRST!

You: WHAT?! NO I FOUND HIM FIRST!

Katsuki: NO!

Deku: Guys little help please?

You: FINE!

You rushed upstairs to help Midoriya.

Katsuki: I am going to end you!

Todoroki: Here kitty kitty...

Katsuki: WHAT THE FUCK YOU-- NERD!!!!!!!!!!!

Todoroki: I thought i told you  i am not into boys.

Katsuki: When i kill you you wont be saying random shit!

He rushed towards Todoroki, which avoided him and went up the building. Katsuki cursed as he followed him too, falling into his trap. Todoroki froze him, as you rushed and helped out Midoriya. He managed to win against Ilda, but he couldn't attack Uraraka.

You: I WILL END THIS ROUND!

You rushed towards her, since you wanted to tie her up or something but not to hurt her. So you've rushed out, as Midoriya fell down to Todoroki's ice, leaving him trapped. You were the only one left with Uraraka now tied up.

He breathed out looking at you.

Todoroki: Found you Villain. 

You: SO YOU DEFEATED MY BRO?