Chapter 1 - Friendship 🍁

Four Years Back.
Year 2019,

"Ha Vishal.", Neha picked up the call while pouring the orange juice in the glass.

"Yah he's in the washroom. He's coming in a while.", She lied to Vishal.

"Yah ok.", She hung up the call.

"Darshhhhhhh....!!!!", Neha shouted.

"Chilla Mat Yarr.", He replied from inside of the room.

"Yaar Hadd Hai. What fuck are you doing? It's been 40 minutes now you're inside of the room. Are you changing clothes or making them by your own and wearing. Come out fast. Everyone is waiting yaar.", Neha continued her shouting.

"2 minutes.", Darshan's voice came.

"Your 2 minutes take forever to end.", She pulled her hair in a ponytail and stood near the dining table, tapping her feet on the floor.

The door clicking and Darshan came out in a red t-shirt & white pants. Darshan looked at Neha who was giving him a death glance.

"Why are you looking at me like this?", While folding the sleeves he asked. Neha said nothing kept staring at him.

"I was making my hair.", Darshan defended himself.

"It's still looking bad.", Neha commented.

"Keya Sach Me?", He touched his hair. And Neha stood straight.
He was about to enter in his room again when Neha stopped him and said, "It's looking amazing." Darshan looked at her.

"Sach me. You're looking hot.", She passed a big smile.

"Pakka?", He asked.

"Ha.", She nodded her head.

"Now go. You're already late for the promotion.", Neha pushed him to the main door.

"Wait. Juice.", She gave the glass.
He took two sips, slide his phone in the pocket and said,
"Accha. Bye.", He hugged her and left.
Neha closed the door and let out a heavy breath.

"Girls also don't do this much drama as much this boy does.", She said in disdain.

* * *

"I want a divorce from you.", Neha said in a serious voice making Darshan look at her.

"No you can't do this.", He said in vain.

"No it's just enough yaar. I'm so done with this. I'm done with you.", She threw her hands in the air.

"You can't leave me Neha. I can't live without you. Please.", Darshan said in a pucker face.

They both stared at eachother for a moment then burst into laughter.

"Seriously??", They both fell on the couch and continued their laugher.

"Yaar, Kuch Bhi Samajh Lete Hai Tere Fans.", Neha said while sitting up.

"So Mr. Darshan Raval when are you marrying me? Aaj Yea Kal? Or we're already married?", Neha said and they laughed again.

"Hadd Hai. Your fans really over think sometimes.", She added.

"Oye don't say anything about them ok. I love them.", Darshan defended his blue family.

"Arey I also love them. They are the sweetest but they thought you and me.", She wrinkled her nose.

"Like seriously. Never gonna happen, not even after my death.", She nodded her head negative.

"Accha look at my Instagram pics. Neha you're in every pic.", Darshan opened his Insta account.

"Look in this pic you're peeping from behind me. And look at this, your hand is showing here. And this one, your face was visible from the mirror, you were putting liner at that time.", Darshan said and Neha saw actually she was everywhere, somewhere her back was visible or somewhere her hair was present. Neha looked at Darshan.

"Now what else they'll think. You're so obsessed with me that you just don't even let me click a single pic of mine.", He said.

"Oye.", Neha slapped on his upper arm. "It's your fault. You should take selfie somewhere else far from me na.", She flipped her hair. "We should maintain the distance between us.", She added.

"You can't.", He said.

"I can't? You can't Dumbo.", Neha said.

"Accha I can't. Of course you know everything. I don't even know where my clothes are. You're my best friend yaar.", He punched on her upper arm.

"Ha and people thought were in a relationship. Really, Tu Iss Duniya Ka Aakhri Lardka Hoga Na then also I'll not go for you.", Neha looked at him.
Darshan came closer to her.

"Neha.", He whispered,"what about friends with benefits.", He said. Neha raised her left eyebrow.

"Don't worry I have protection.", He whispered again.

"Jute Khayega Dinner Mein?", Neha said calmly. Darshan laughed loudly.

"Mar Jayega Ekdin Tu Mere Hato Se.", Neha stood up form the couch and made her way out of the room.

"Yaar Mazak Tha. Ruk.", Darshan ran behind her.