Chapter 24 : The End? 🍁

Neha was in Darshan's apartment, she was making her mind to tell Darshan everything today. In the deep down her heart she didn't want, but she had to now.

At that moment the door clicked.
She looked at that direction.
Darshan slowly walked inside.

Neha stood up. She was a little bit confused, because she was not expecting him so early.

"Darsh, you came so early.", She said. Without looking at her he walked inside.

"Everything is ok?", She asked again. But he didn't answer.

"Darsh...", She called him again.

"Everything is fine.", he said.

"Ok.", She nodded.

"Listen, I wanna tell you somthing. It's about...Upasana.", she said gathering her emotions.

"Look I don't wanna say this.
But...What we think about her she's not like that...", She said.

"Wow, new story.", Darshan looked at her with a smirk. "Tell tell what you wanna say now.", He added.

"What?", Neha's eyes became narrow.

"How can you do that Neha? You wanna ruin more?", He asked.

"Darsh I...I can't understand what are you saying.", she said.

Darshan grabbed her by the upper arms and pulled her towards him.

"You wanna know? Then listen, she broke up with me.", He spoke.

Neha's eyes went wide.

"She did. And do you know the reason, it's you. It's you Neha.", He shouted in the last part.

He left her all of a sudden.

"Me? How?", She asked.

"I think you know the answer better than me.", Darshan said.

Neha opened her mouth to say something but Darshan stopped her and said, "Thanks for ruining everything. You know what's your problem, you can't see me happy."

"Darsh...", The whisper left from her mouth.

"Yes. You just don't want me to be happy. That's why you always come to ruin everything.", As Darshan said something broke inside of Neha.

* * *

Upasana was leaving when she realised her clutch was not there in her hand. She thought she left that near the venue might be. So she walked to there again. And she was right, she saw her bracelet and her clutch on the road.

She bend down and took them up.
As she looked forward, her eyes went inside of the venue. She slowly walked inside. And her eyes became wide. She saw the whole place was decorated beautifully with her pics. And there was a big board written,
'Happy Birthday Upasana'

Her mouth went wide.

"It was his plan.", She said.

"Yes.", A answer came from behind. She looked back and saw Nishit there.

"No actually it was their plan. Neha and Darshan.", Nishit stood in front of her.

"Let me recall you Upasana the person you hate the most na, she is the main reason why are you here today. I think how can a person be like you, how Upasana? She did so much for you and look at you..."

"Nishit if you came here to give me a lecture on how much good Neha is then you may leave.", Upasana said.

"Yes actually I should. Because it's useless to tell you everything. But let me tell you one thing. Do you know Neha knew about you, the real you.", Nishit said and Upasana looked at him.

"Yes she knows that you're behind this Ruhaan thing. And though she never told anything to Darshan. Why? Because she doesn't want to break your relationship. Upasana she didn't ruin this relationship, you did. She was toh trying to fix it. You you ruined it again.", Nishit said.

Upasana broke down, all the things she did to her, started flashing in front of her eyes, and That made her hate herself.

"Abhi Bhi Kuch Zada Nehi Bigra. Go and talk to them.", Nishit said.
Upasana looked at him.

"Go.", He said.

* * *

"Thanks for everything Neha. You did a lot for me. Now stop please.", Darshan said.

"Darsh listen to me.", Neha said.

"I heard enough. I saw enough. Not anymore. Please. I just can't bear you in my life anymore.", He grabbed her hand and started dragging her.

"Darsh...", Neha cried.

He opened the main door and dragged her out of his apartment.

"I don't want to see you again Neha. It's over.", He said.

"Darsh no.", Neha was in a shock.

"Bye.", And he closed the door on her face and a tear rolled down from his eye.

"No. Listen to me. Darsh you can't do this to me. Trust me I did nothing. Darsh please.", Darshan heard her shout from the closed door and the sound of her cry was breaking him more.

"Go Neha go. Please go away from here.", He said to himself.

* * *

Upasana stopped in front of his apartment. With a lots of courage she pressed the door bell.

After a moment Darshan opened the door. His eyes were red and puffed, he cried, that proved.

"Why are you here now?", Darshan asked.

"Darshan...I'm sorry...I am extremely sorry for whatever I did...", She said.

"It's useless now. Oh yah let me give you a good news, Neha is gone. I threw her away from my life.", He said in a broken voice. Upasana became shocked.

"Upasana you made me stand in a position of my life where I have to choose any one from you and her. And I didn't choose anyone. I wanted both of you in my life. And if I've to let go one of you, than I think it's better to let both of you go.", Darshan said with lots of pain.

"Darshan don't please. Just once listen to me.", Upasana cried.

"Go Upasana.", He shouted.

"Never show me your face again.", With a shout he bang the door.

With a broken heart Darshan sat on the floor. He didn't wanna cry but he couldn't stop.

They got apart. They never thought life would make them stand in this position.
Darshan was only blaming himself for everything.
From this moment the guilt started eating Upasana from inside.

And Neha, she just waited for him to come, but he didn't. 3 years passed but he never.

"And he let crash everything in front of his eyes..."

                          - End Of Phase 1