Chapter 20 : Bad Ass Ruhaan 🍁

"Ruhaan.", Neha whispered.
Ruhaan slowly walked into the lift.

"How're you? It's been so long na?", Coming closer to Neha he said.

"Ruhaan stay away from me.", Taking two steps back she said.
The door of the lift closed. And Neha felt something heavy inside of her, her heart started beating fast.

"Why are you looking scared?", He asked with a chuckle. "You said you missed me.", He slowly touched her left cheek. But she instantly jerked his hand off.

"Get away Ruhaan.", She warned.
Neha's back touched with the wall of the lift. Ruhaan smirked and put his hand against the wall.

"What happened to you? You yourself told me to come. And now you're stepping back.", He said.

"Stop this nonsense ok. I didn't tell you anything.", She said.

Ruhaan laughed softly and said, "Ok tell me how are you? And how's your so called best friend Mr. Darshan Raval. Oh he became a celebrity now right. And I also heard a lots of rumours about you two. Are you guys together?", Ruhaan asked.

Neha looked at her and said, "I'm not here to answer any of your questions."

Ruhaan came more closer and said, "I don't need any answer though."

Neha closed her eyes as his breaths touched her face.

"What do you want?", She whispered.

"Nothing. I want nothing from you. I never wanted. Did I?", Ruhaan stepped back. Neha opened her eyes.

"You gave everything to me which I never even asked for.", He added.

"Yah because I loved you. And you didn't, ever.", She said.

"What did you say?", He leaned to her face again. "Loved me. Not any more?", He asked.

"I hate you now.", She looked straight into his eyes.

Ruhaan grabbed her upper arm.
"You can't.", He said.

"Don't touch me.", She tried to freed herself but the grip was pretty tight.

"Not so easily.", He said with a smirk.

Neha saw the door of lift opened. She kicked hard on his leg, pushed his back and ran out from the lift.

She started running. She once looked back if Ruhaan was coming or not when suddenly she bumped into someone's chest hard. The person held her instantly. Neha got scare and looked at the person.

"Hey what happened?"

Neha found that was none other than Darshan. She felt so happy after seeing him that tears rolled down from her eyes. Without answering anything she hugged him tightly.

"It's ok. I'm here.", Rubbing her hairs he said.

Neha just hid herself into him.
"Now tell what happened? Why are you looking so scared?", Breaking the hug he asked.

"Ru...Ruhaan...", She stammered.
Darshan's eyes became narrow.

"Hay buddy.", The voice came.
Darshan looked up and saw Ruhaan was coming out from the building.

Anger rose inside of Darshan.
"I told you to stay away from her.", Darshan shouted and tried to walk to Ruhaan but Neha stopped him.

"Huh, I was staying away from her. But she can't you know.", Ruhaan smiled, "She loves me.", He whispered the rest.

"You baste...", Darshan was about to punch him.

"Darsh no.", Neha stopped her again.
"Please don't create any scene here. Please. Let's go.", She said, "Please.", She pleaded. Darshan looked at her and nodded.