Chapter 3 - First Crush 🍁

"What are you wearing?", Darshan shouted from his room.

"Black.", Neha shouted back from the other room.

"Mera Wala?", He asked again.
He heard a laugh and then the answer came, "Yes Tera Wala."

"Ok then let me wear the black t-shirt too.", He said to himself and searching for the black t-shirt on his closest.

"Thik Hai?", He turned around and saw Neha was adjusting the strap of her dress.

"Woho, someone is looking hot.", Darshan smirked.

"Huh Main Payda Hi Hot Hui Thi.", She flipped her hair back.

"Oye Varun Dhawan Ki Fan, get ready fast or else we've to listen to Sid's Bhasan.", Darshan pulled out his black shirt and dark blue pants.

"Yaar Tu Mujhe Varun Se Kab Milwayega Yaar. Milwa Dena, Bhagwan Tera Bhala Karega.", Neha wrapped her hands around Darshan's neck from behind while asking.

"Soon.", He answered.

"Marja Kamina. Your soon will never come I know.", She pushed him a little and rolled her eyes.

"Accha you introduce me to your friend Damini then I'll do that.", Darshan said.

Neha looked at him, "I already told you she's not my friend. She's my client and I don't even talk to her that much. But why you're behind her?", She went to the dressing table.

"Because she's hot.", Darshan winked at her.

"I agree though.", They both chuckled.

Taking the clothes Darshan walked into the washroom. Neha started combing her hair. After changing the clothes he came out and saw his dressing table was full with hair straightener, mascara, eye liner, lip balm. He looked at Neha who was busy in taking a selfie.

"Yea Mera Ghar Hai Tera?", Darshan asked in irritation. She didn't give any reply. Darshan was making his hair when Neha ran to him and said, "Darsh click a picture of mine na please."

She gave him, her phone. She stood against the wall and Darshan clicked two pics. She saw them and said, "Ek aur." She changed her pose.

After 15 minutes:

"This is last one ok.", Neha said.

"Yaar Pichle 15 minutes Se Ehi Sun Raha Hu, this is the last one this is the last one. Listen, this is really the last one ok.", Darshan snapped.

"Ok ok.", She adjusted her hair and smiled widely. He took the picture.
"Show me.", She snatched the phone and saw the pic and looked at Darshan.

"Fuck off this was the last one.", He walked out of the room. Neha laughed and ran behind him.

"Dee Sunn Naaa...."

* * *

"8 on 10."

"Umm nahh 5."

Neha and Darshan were sitting on the couch next to each other and checking out people, as always.

"White dress.", Darshan pointed to a girl in white one piece.

"Uhh she is damn hot.", Neha took a sip of her coke. Darshan looked at her and said, "Sometimes I worry that are you even a straight or a lesbian."
Neha kicked his leg hard.

"AHHHHH.", Darshan screamed in pain.

"I think you got your answer.", She snapped again.

"You.", Darshan pushed Neha on the couch and fell on her.

"Abbe Haati Uth.", Neha shouted.

"Look at these Bacchae", they looked at the voice and found Khusboo Bhabi in front of them. They both got up.

"Hi Bhabi.", Neha gave a hug.

"How are you guys?", She asked.

"We're good.", They both said.

"You guys continue. Main Zara Udhar Dekhke Ayi.", She smiled and left.

Neha sat next to Darshan again.
"My drink is over.", She said.

"Fuck.", Darshan sounded. Neha looked at him.

"Fuck man.", He said again.

"Keya Hogaya?", She asked.

"Jaanvi.", He said.

"Jaanvi?", Neha narrowed her eyes.

"My 8th stander's Crush.", Darshan looked at her.

"What? Where where where?", Neha became restless because she already heard a lot about her but never got chance to see her.

"Left side corner.", Darshan pointed.

Neha looked at that direction and saw a girl in gray crop top with blue ripped shots.

"Yaar I never got a chance to meet her.", Neha said.

"Yah because you left the school on 5th standard. And I realized that I had a crush on her on 7th stander.", He explained.

"Oho Oho you're pehli mohobbat ha ha.", Neha nudged him.

"Stop it yaar. But what she's doing here?", He asked.

"Hogi Kissi Ki Friend.", Neha said casually. At that moment Jaanvi looked at their director.

"Fuck. Shit.", Darshan looked away.

"She looked at us.", He added. Neha was still looking at her. She saw Jaanvi stood up from her seat and made her way towards them.

"She is coming to us, I guess.", Neha said.

"Why?", Darshan was trying his best to hide behind Neha.

"Do you still have a crush on her?", She asked.

"No man.", He told.

"Then why are you going nuts?", Neha asked.

"She's my first crush.", He said in annoyance.

"Calm down.", Neha said.

"Hey.", Jaanvi stopped in front of them and said.

"Hi.", Neha smiled at her and pushed Darshan. He looked at Jaanvi and faked a smile with a 'Hi'.

"Hi Darshan, I'm Jaanvi. Do you remembered me? We're in the same school, same batche.", She said.

"Jaanvi...ummmm...", Darshan was pretending that he couldn't remember. Neha bit her lower lip to hide her smile.

"Oh yah Jaanvi. Yah I remember now.", He said.

"Natak To Dekho.", Neha said to herself.

"Yes we shared a project once.", She smiled.

"Oh may be.", Darshan smiled feebly.

"May Be??", Neha said loudly and Darshan gave her a death glance.

"Jaanvi she's Neha.", Darshan introduced.

"Hi.", Neha smiled.

"Hey Neha. I heard about you. That you guys are dating.", Jaanvi said.

Neha and Darshan exchanged looks and then Neha and, "Noh I'm just his best friend."

"Oh okay. Sorry.", Jaanvi smiled.

"It's fine. You guys talk. I need another drink.", She stood up.

Darshan gave her a Don't - Leave - Me - Alone look. Neha blinked with a smile and went to get a drink.

Happy Birthday To
SAARI KI SAARI 💕