CHAPTER 1

Annabeth POV

What could it be? I don't understand! Annabeth thought in a confused way. She was laying on her bed thinking about what had happened almost a half hour ago.

-FLASHBACK-

It was a normal summer day not a cloud in the sky and it was almost 3pm. Annabeth was in the arena firing arrows into a target. (Getting a bullseye every time.)

"Annabeth!" Percy yelled to his beautiful girlfriend. Annabeth turned around to see her boyfriend Percy running towards her."What do you want seaweed brain!" Annabeth replied in a mocking tone. "Listen tonight I need to talk to you about something very important. Can you please meet me at the beach at 7 tonight?" He said. Annabeth replied in a concerned tone "Of coarse; Why though is something wrong?"

Percy then grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into a deep and passionate kiss. This took Annabeth by surprise but she soon gave in and kissed him back, while wrapping her hands behind his neck. After about 30 seconds he released. She looked up at him and his beautiful sea green eyes she had fallen in love with. While her hands still around the back of his neck, and his hands still on her waist. "No nothing at all wise girl." He said very happily. Then he gave her one more small peck on the lips and gently whispered in her ear "I love you." " I love you too seaweed brain." Annabeth replied to him. Then Percy ran off to his cabin.

AUTHER'S NOTE- HEY SO I WILL BE POSTING SHORT CHAPTERS EVERY DAY SO I WILL UPDATE A LOT OR SHOULD I PUT A LOT INTO ONE CHAPTER AND UPDATE ONCE EVERY COUPLE OF DAYS? COMMENT PLEASE.