CHAPTER 2

After almost 1 hour of laying in bed Annabeth fell asleep. Of coarse dreaming about Percy; it was when she and him were thrown into the lake and Percy made an air bubble for her and him and they began kissing. She thought it was the best underwater kiss ever.

She was then suddenly awakened by her brother Malcolm screaming at her to "WAKE UP!" Annabeth shot up in surprise "What the hell!" She screamed in a furious tone at her half brother. "Percy said he wanted to know where you were." Malcolm responded in a very scared whisper. Annabeth then looked at the clock, and suddenly started a full sprint towards the beach when she read the clock that said 7:16pm.

When the beach came into view she saw her boyfriend Percy sitting in the sand facing towards the ocean. "Hey seaweed brain!" She yelled to him. Percy than stood up and turned around to see his wise girl running towards him.

Annabeth ran into him wrapping her arms around him. This took Percy by surprise but he soon adjusted and hugged her back. Annabeth then looked up at him and gave him a kiss. "Sorry I'm late." She said to him. "No problem, wise girl." He replied. They then separated from the hug.

"So what did you want to see me for?" Annabeth asked in a excited tone. "First lets take a walk on the beach. Shall we?" He asked while holding out his hand. Annabeth then replied "We shall." While interlocking her fingers with his and grabbing his arm; leaning against him.