CHAPTER 4

Annabeth looked at Percy completely dumbstruck by what he had just asked. Of course she loved him and always dreamed of having a family and sharing a life with him but this was different. Annabeth Chase the girl who was always thinking a million things at all times was completely thoughtless at the moment.

"Annabeth listen if you're not ready I understand, it's perfectly fine but I love you and I want my first time to be with you." Percy said to to her in a very sincere way.

Annabeth just looked up at him and smiled the whole time. She knew she loved him and she knew he loved her. Annabeth pulled Percy into a warm hug, this surprised Percy but he quickly hugged her back. "Yes" Annabeth whispered to him. "Wha-" Percy asked until he was interrupted by Annabeth who pushed her lips to his. "Yes" she whispered in his ear after pulling away from the kiss.

Percy looked at her and gave her a huge grin which made Annabeth giggle. "I love you wise girl. Percy stated while closing his eyes and leaning in. "Love you too seaweed brain." She replied mimicking his actions. They were 2 inches from each other then.

"PERCY!"

"Ugh" Percy and Annabeth both groaned as they heard Piper yelling at them. They both turned there heads to see Piper running towards them.

"Percy I need you to come with me; it's important." Piper exclaimed sounding very out of breath. "How important?" Percy asked.

"It's my mother."

AUTHORS NOTE- If you don't know PIPER'S MOTHER IS APHRODITE.