CHAPTER 5-PERCY POV

I walked back to Piper's cabin in silence. I really hated that she interrupted us, but it was Aphrodite a goddess, and I think I already know what this is going to be about.

When I arrived at the cabin Aphrodite was sitting in a chair looking into a mirror and doing her makeup. "Um mother, I brought Percy." Piper said.

At that moment Aphrodite spun around to face us with a huge grin on her face. "Thank you Piper please leave us." Aphrodite said to Piper. Piper replied "yes, mother" and walked out.

I looked around and to my surprise we were alone in the cabin. This cabin is very rarely empty. "Oh Percy it's so nice to see you!" Aphrodite said her voice squeaking. "Well it finally happened! I am so excited. You know you and Annabeth are my favorite couple." Aphrodite said while standing from the chair. "Oh...um....you were watching." I said very nervously. I could feel my cheeks getting red; very red.

"Well of course! Also I want to help you out so I have booked a room at the fanciest most romantic hotel in New York for you and Annabeth's special night." She practically yelled with excitement. "Oh..... Thanks." Was all I could muster up. I just kept getting more and more nervous. "Not a problem my dear!" She exclaimed while hugging me. "We'll I must be going now, have fun and cover your eyes." I covered my eyes and in a huge burst of light she was gone. I took my arm away from my face and looked at the floor where she was standing.

On the floor was a pink envelopes that read "For Percy." In very elegant black letters. I opened it and looked at the paper inside it was name of the hotel, room number and a side note that read. "Room booked from 9:00 am Saturday to 9:00 am Monday. For Mr. and Mrs Jackson. I chuckled at that last part.

I looked up at the sky and said "thanks Aphrodite." I then walked out of the cabin to tell my wise girl the good news.