CHAPTER 6

PERCY POV

After leaving the cabin and saying goodbye to Piper (who bombarded me with questions about the conversation I just had.) I was on my way to tell Annabeth. When I arrived at the beach she ran to me and pulled me into a kiss.

"So what did Aphrodite want?" She asked with her arms still around me.

"She wanted to help." I told her matter of factly. "We have a room booked at the nicest hotel in New York City."

At this comment Annabeth eyes shot open in surprise. Her stormy grey eyes were filled with such happiness. I loved that familiar glow in her eyes whenever she was happy, but right now that glow was brighter than I had ever seen before. She smashed her lips into mine which took me by surprise but I quickly regained my self, and returned to her.

She pulled away which made me whimper a little, I wanted more; so much more. She put her head to my chest and whispered "I love you seaweed brain. I love you more then you will ever know."

I kissed her forehead and continued to hug her and said. "Right back at you wise girl."

"Come on" I told her backing away from the hug. Which I could tell she didn't like. "We have to tell Chiron we will be gone all weekend in the city." I told her while reaching for her hand, which she happily accepted.

We walked to the big house. I had a huge smile on my face. I could tell this was going to be the best weekend ever!

AUTHORS NOTE- hey so next chapter might late I will try to put in the whole rate in the last chapter so that will probably be the end of this story. So sad face :(