Home

Néa's POV
     I look at all the homes and buildings on my way home and can only think how I'm glad it's them and not us. I know that's not a great thing to think but it's the only thing keeping me from losing the little shred of hope that I'm so desperately hanging on to. I'm almost home when I hear a lady asking for help, For some reason I stop to help her, "hey are you okay? Do u need anything?" She holds her hand to stop the blood that is flowing out her stomach and I feel bad for her, I can tell by how much blood she lost she won't last much longer if we don't stop it.  "P-please my son, look after m-my son. please" she barely whispers. I nod faintly and reach out a hand for the little boy, "hey little man let's get out of here yeah?" I smile at him. He looks at his mother than to me eyes filled with tears, "okay we'll help your mommy too let's go." He takes my hand and I look at his mom "don't die on me, my house is two houses down I will be right back I swear to you." She gives me a faint smile and I take off with the kid in my arms.
I burst through the front door yelling that I'm home but I'm met with complete and udder silence. "Hold my hand and cover your eyes. DO NOT open them till I say" he nods as I lead him through the house. Mom and dad are laying dead in the kitchen where I last saw them this morning, I hold back tears trying to be strong. On our way up to the fifth floor I hear men talking asking to look around and find anything valuable. I put the kid in a closet "stay here I'll be back in a second" he looks at me scared "what's your name?" He sniffles and says Blake, "well Blakey boy I'll be back" he smiles as I kiss his head and leave. I grab i kitchen knife and head in the direction of those low life bastards. I eventually find them over the body of my sister looking for only god knows what. At the moment all I feel is the Rage I feel before I have an episode, this time I welcome it with open arms.
When I finally come through the man lay decapitated at my feet and I'm covered in their blood. I wash my hands heading back towards the closet when I hear a baby crying. I race down the hall and find Lovey in the cabinet. Picking him up, I grab Blake and pack book-bags of stuff they need and tell them to put it on. They wait in the living room while I burry my family in the backyard, I stand there for a moment saying my finally goodbyes. After a while I get my bag packed and head out to Blake's mom, "hey lift ur shirt up so I can fix you up" she just smiles and shakes her head. "I won't do you any good hun, I'll just slow you all down. You got enough with those two boys." I don't know what to do at the moment, so I wait with her until she's gone then grab my boys and head towards Gio.
<Two months later>
     Gio wasn't there two months ago. I have looked everywhere for him. He's no where to be found I can't find a trace of his anymore. I followed tracks after I found his first gun dad gave him laying near the pound thinking he must have left it for me. But now I'm thinking it was accidentally left behind. We stopped following the tracks when they led to nowhere. Now we're camped out in some abandoned warehouse for now. "What's your name?" Blake asks eating a bag of chips with Lovey. I think about it, Néa died when I left my house burying my family, that rage is what keeps me sane. It's the only thing I feel now a days, "the name's Rage." He smiles as I get up and carry them over to there bed made out of towels and blankets, "my da's name is a car." I laugh "that's awesome Blake I wish I had a dad named car." Kissing them goodnight I think, who would have thought at thirteen I would inherit two sons. Raising them in this nightmare.