Chapter 2

Sam's POV

"Oh my god." Freddie gasped. "Do you like Beck?!"

"What?!" I asked shocked. "No!"

Freddie gave me a look.

"Frednub, I swear I don't like him!"

"Then why did you look at him?"

I frown, but tell him.

"We have a surprise planned for you. Well, it was supposed to be a surprise until you had to go and ruin it!" I exclaim frustrated.

Freddie's mouth dropped open, and he slowly backed away from me, and went to join the group.

"So we're staying at Seaside Dreams Resort," Freddie told Cat after he rejoined the group.

"Ooh! What if you had a dream about the seaside? Would make a resort?" Cat asked thoughtfully.

Jade rolled her eyes before calmly explaining this to Cat.

"Oh no!" Cat whimpered. "Does this mean I will never dream about the seaside?!"

"I give up!" Jade exclaimed with frustration throwing her hands up in the air.

Carly laughed, and before long, everybody was laughing with her.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Cat cried.

"OK! Everybody, let's go outside. Beck and André are waiting for us in Beck's RV." Tori said.

I grabbed my stuff, and Cat helped Carly.

We walked outside, and there was an RV trailer hooked up to a truck.

"Hey, guys!" Beck yelled to us over the airport noises.

Suddenly, this police officer dude came up to them and said it was drop off only.

I tossed my bags to Freddie, who leaned out of the way, and Tori caught them.

"Please don't judo flip him!" Freddie whined, sounding horrified.

"I'm not. Load up while I deal with this interference."

I marched toward the police officer dude, my black combat boots hitting the concrete.

The police officer dude doesn't look much older than me, which I can use to my advantage.

"Oh god." I hear Freddie gulp and start tossing things into the RV.

"Well?" the officer demands. "Are you and your friends gonna leave?"

"Yeah, yeah," I say casually, locking him in my gaze.

Time to see if this will actually work. And if it does, I will see if Freddie likes me....or not. I have a feeling he does.

"You have nice eyes," he tells me, and I blush.

I quickly turn around and see Tori lugging a huge suitcase into the RV, and Cat sits on a suitcase by her licking a lollypop, and swinging her legs like a little kid.

The officer's eyes harden.

"Young girl, I'm gonna give you to the count of three to get you-" I cut him off by seizing his head, and pressed my lips to his.

I hear a loud gasp and a thunk behind me.

I quickly let go and knee him where no man wants a knee, and he crumples to the ground.

I walk away with my head high and pick up the heavy suitcase that Freddie dropped with one arm.

Once we finish packing, André and Tori climb into the truck.