Chapter 3

Freddie's POV

I racked my brain, and came to a reasonable solution. I decided not to look in her diary, because she would probably toss me out the window, and that would be an invasion of her privacy.

I get up, and walk out to the amazing porch with an amazing view, and lounge on the chair.

Later, Sam walks out in this:

"Hey Frednub

"Hey Frednub. Showers open." she tells me.

"Ok." I tell her softly."

She comes over, and sits down on the chair next to me.

"Something wrong?" Sam asks gently.

This is one of the reasons I like her. She may be bad and hurt people who deserve it, but if her friends are troubled, she'll reach out to them, and get them to laugh. I think she really likes me, cause I love her.😍

"I'm gonna give you a scenario, okay? I need you to tell me what you would do. "

She looks thrown off by the sudden subject change, but nods.

"Hypothetically speaking, if you had something that you wanted no one else to read, what would you do if someone read it?"

Sam thinks for a minute.

"I would probably hit them with my butter sock," she answers smirking. "Why?"

"Oh, uh no reason!" I say nervously, watching the sun sink lower and lower.

"It's a beautiful sunset," she remarks.

"Not as beautiful as you." I murmur quietly, so she can't hear.

Sam's POV

"Not as beautiful as you." I hear Freddie say super quietly.

I turn towards him. "What did you say?" I ask blushing.

Freddie looks startled. "Um,"

"You called me beautiful!" I say happily smiling.

Freddie turns red.

I smile, get off my chair, and sit next to him, and lay my head on his chest.

I feel his muscular arms wrap around me, and comfort me.

We lay there in each other's arms until it is practically nighttime.

Freddie's POV

We watch the sunset together, in each other's arms.

When the moon comes up, I see that Sam had fallen asleep.

 I pick her up bridal style and carry her to our bed. I gently lay her down and go to take a shower.

Sam's POV

I feel somebody lift me up and carry me to the bed. I hear the shower being turned on, and open my eyes.

Freddie left his PearPod on his bed.

I lift it up and find that it needs a password. I groan aloud, and try all of these:

IhateMom

NOMORETICKBATHS

ilovecarly

icarly4ever

frednub

freddifier

fredweird

I suck in a breath as I try one last one.

ilovesampuckett