Chapter 5

Cat's POV

I was happily stuffing my face in bibble when Sam came barging into my apartment!

She was like "Cat, I need to talk to you," and I was like "I'm eating bibble!" so then she was like, "I don't care what you're eating, we need to talk now!" so I ignored her, so she picked me up, and carried me to my room!

"Cat, I'm going to stay with you for a little 'till I can rent a place for myself." She said sadly.

So then I was like "Why? Don't you have to go back to Seattle?" And then she started crying which made me sad.

"Why are you crying? You're Sam Puckett!" I said smiling, posing like a superhero.

She sniffled, and my face dropped.

"Why are you upset?" I asked obliviously.

She wailed and ran out of the room, with her face buried in her hands.

I was very upset so I went on the phone and called my very bestest friend in the world, Jadey!

She picked up and was like "What do you want?"

So I said, "Please don't kill me!"

Then she was like "No promises."

So then I was like "So Sam is upset, and she came running into my apartment and I don't know why so I need you to help me because she is a friend and I don't want her to be upset!"

Silence.

"Jade?"

Silence.

After about five minutes later, Jade came back on and was out of breath.

"Cat-I-was---peaking----into---their-----room----and-Freddie-----is---crying----what-is-going-on?!"

"I was asking you," I say patiently.

"I don't know. Figure it out."

I gasp once she hangs up.

I call Beck next because Sam is a lot like Jade and Beck knows how to treat Jade when she is upset.

"What's up?"

"Yay! You answered!" I squeal.

"Yeah.."

"Oh! I almost forgot! Sam is super upset, and hiding in the-" I peak out of my room. "-kitchen?"

"Ok..."

"And Freddie is upset, and still in their hotel room, and I don't know what to do!"

"Okay, Cat, calm down." I take deep breaths not realizing that I had been getting panicky.

"I'll swing by, give her something she likes until I get there, 'kay?"

"Ok!" I say happily.

Beck sighs and hangs up.

I run out to the fridge and pull out all the bacon, ham, turkey, and ribs.

"Sam!" I call in my beautiful singing voice.

Sam clomps over, and her pretty blue eyes widen, and 10 minutes later, everything is gone.

"Um," I panic.

The doorbell rings.

"I'll get it!" I say hopefully hoping that it is Beck.

I throw the door open in panic, and Beck is standing there with Jade.

"Help me!" I plead with wide eyes.