Chapter 4

Sam's POV

I suck in a breath as I push log in. That spinny circle with the dots show up, and then I'm in.

I drop it in shock because I never would think that he would use me as a password.

My finger hovers over text messages, and I go to his most recent contact, Carly.

4 weeks ago

Freddie: Hey sunshine!

Carly: aww

Freddie: u doing anything today?

Carly: yeah why?

Freddie: I was wondering if you would like you to know maybe go out together on a date sometime I mean you don't have to if u don't want to but with Sam gone, I was hoping you would want to hang without her around us all the time ya know? I feel like she can be clingy and aggressive sometimes.

Carly: Freddie! That is so sweet! But, I really should not tell you this, but Sam loves you, and that would break her heart if she found out that you still love me.

Freddie: but-

Carly: Sam is my best friend. I can't do this to her. Sorry, Freddie.

I drop the PearPod in shock again.

Carly actually rejected her? No way! 

Then I remember what that nub said about me. 

Clingy? Aggressive? Well, maybe but behind my back?

My eyes start to form tears, as I pick up the PearPod again, and toss it across the room. I curl into a tight little ball and let the tears fall freely, wetting my cheeks.

Freddie's POV

I hear the sound of my very expensive PearPod drop onto the hardwood floor outside, and quickly throw on shorts, and peek out the door to see a shock.

I see Sam on my PearPod. I inwardly gasp. I really hope that she did not figure out my password.

But, then my hopes are crushed when I see tears form at the corner of her eyes, and she tosses my PearPod across the room, and curls into a ball, and lets her tears fall freely.

"Oh no no no no no." I murmur, running out to her.

Sam's POV

I hear Freddie run over to me.

"Oh God. Sam, it's not what it seems like."

"Oh really?" I ask him, tears falling out of my eyes, wetting the bedsheets.

"NUB! You messed with my feelings, called me beautiful when you obviously did not mean it. I mean, why would I even believe it for a second? You have a freakin picture of Carly in your closet door! You have always have had a crush on her! Remember that time when we had the dance thingy? I saw you at the Groovy Smoothie with Carly! You didn't see me, but I saw you! I got myself fired from the Pear store because I felt bad that I got you fired! I thought I loved you! And I thought that you had feelings for me! But, noo! You have had feelings for Carly, and will always have feelings for her. I thought that one day, we could actually be dating, but because of you, that will never happen. And, I bet you have feelings for Cat too! Yeah! I saw you when you called her! You where all like ooh! It's Cat! Everyone be quiet! I don't want to mess up with her like I messed up with clingy Sam's feelings! And don't forget when Gibby opened up that restaurant under the basement, I know that you really wanted to see Carly! As a matter of fact, I heard it! Even the iCarly fans agree! Remember that time when we started a fan war? And that when those crazy fans were screaming 'Creddie"? You were okay with that. If ever even had feelings for me, which I know now, is not true, then you would have had an objection to what they were yelling!"