Chapter 1

Ok first time writing a Naruto fanfic but I hope u peeps will at least try it. If my spelling is bad or my grammar is off plz tell me in the comment section. Thx. Also this is based off of my dreams I have every night so yeah.......
-----------------------------------------------

Kikio's POV

My dad pushed me into the portal as I was screaming and crying begging him to let my stay. He said that I was no longer welcome here. What did I do, once in a while pull some childish prank, that's all!!! That's nothing to be banished for, we're DEMONS for crying out loud.

-time skip (cause I don't know what should happen next if u have any ideas plz tell me)-

I'm now screaming as I fall through the sky and hoping I get a soft landing. But with my luck, probably not.

Kakashi's POV

I heard a faint noise from above, rapidly getting louder, for something or someone was getting nearer. Then, THUD. I ran to where I thought I heard the sounds come from. When I got there I saw a lil' girl around the age of 11 with small cuts and bruises, pass out on the ground. That's not even the weirdest thing about it. She had CAT EARS AND TAIL?! What the hell!? I slowly walk over to the girl, about to pick her up when......

The end now you have to wait until the second chapter. Hahhaha jk jk

Kiki's POV (AKA Kikio)

I felt someone come closer and closer to me. I didn't like this so I decided to have some fun with them as it got into range. I kicked it [like one does] and jumped up into a tree, Just to be gently grabbed from behind. I was about to fight back as the man with gravity defying sliver hair, mask the covers his lower face, and a headband that clovers his left eye spoke, "Hey, I just wanted to help you out. What is someone as young as you doing traveling at this age?" "Um.........well it's nice of you to try to help me.  I just got here I didn't exactly 'travel' here." That was all I said to the strange man. "Do you need a place to live?" I cautiously nodded my head yes. He better not try to touch me again, dat creep. "Well then... I've to talk to the Hokage about it but if you want to, you can came with me back to my village." The man stopped to think. " Your gunna want to hide those ears and tail though." The guy said to me. I thought about it for a second. I didn't have anywhere else to go now that I was banished from Hell and Heaven. Yup, Heaven too. "Yeah sure on one condition." The man raised an eyebrow.

"If you give me something to protect myself in case you try to touch me." I could tell he was obviously confused. He simply nodded his head yes and handed me a Kunai knife.

As we walked to his village we learned a lot about each other,  except for my secret. So far I know his name is Kakashi Hatake, he likes strange books, ramen, and talking to/praying to his dead team. And I mean literally, all of them died. His Sensei dead, female teammate dead, best friend dead. Poor guy, I'm glad my family are immortals. His dislikes being a bad friend, and having his teammates die. Hobbies; reading, like I said, weird books. And he knows my name, likes, dislikes, and hobbies.

-time skip to outside the leaf-

"Well Kikio, welcome to Konohagakure, also know as the village hidden in the leaf." Kakashi said to me as we stood out side Konohagakure or the Leaf I guess. I already hid my ears and tail. As we walked into the village, people gave me a weird look. What? I 1000% sure that I hid everything that might give away what I am. Kakashi soon lead me a door, which he knocked on and waited until we heard a soft and calm voice saying "come in," and we entered into this weird office thing I wasn't exactly paying attention to. "Hello Kakashi it nice to see you, but may I ask why you bought this small child into my office?" Ok, I get I'm not on the tall side, but I still hate being called small so I did something about it.

"I prefer the term 'funsize' thank you very much!" I said. And there was a minute of silence, until everyone in the office bursted onto a laughing fit. "What's so FUNNY?!" I shouted. I didn't like it when people laughed at me. It also took a lot of self control not to curse at them all the way to Hell. "Oh I didn't offend you, did I, little one?" The old looking dude asked. "I PREFER TO BE CALLED FUNSIZE!?" I completely lost it and hugged the old man, HARD. I almost managed to break some bones until Kakashi had to go and ruin it by pulling me off.

"So you like hugs huh?" The old man asked. "That's how I kill my enemies." I responded. "What a cute way to go. I'm the Hokage of Konohagakure, the village hidden in the leaf. What's your name?" He asked. "Kikio the names Kikio um....how old are you exactly?" I asked "Hahah, child, I'm over the age of 70, you know." He replied.

"Oh.....so you're a baby... got it." I said to myself out loud. "Seventy is a young age!!! I'm far older than that..." After I said that everyone in the room was giving me weird looks. "What?" I ask. "Why do you say I'm a baby when I'm older that you? And how old exactly are you?" The Hokage asked. "Well, first everyone other than you obviously and Kakashi need to leave and there need to be no way anyone and I mean ANYONE can her what I say, Ok?" I order. That's the only way they're going to know anything important about me.

-time skip to after they finally finished her long, hard, order-

Hokage's POV

"Ok, so care to explain?" I ask. "As long as what happens in this room stays in this room, sure." Kikio answers. Both me and Kakashi nod at this. Why we did literally everything this child said, you might ask, I don't know.

"Ok. So for some reason, I don't know why, I was banished from my home which is Hell. No questions asked. Cuz there's a good chance I'll answer them if you let me speak. I was also banished from my other home, Heaven. I didn't do anything wrong to get banished, so I don't know why I am here. You see, my dad is Satan himself the lord of the underworld as for my mom, she's the goddess of Animals and the daughter of God himself. So I'm half demon, half angel, all immortal. I'm the princess of demons and angels. I am know nas Kikio the goddess of destruction and creation. Some say I'll be more powerful than Satan and God combined. Anyway... any questions?" Kikio asked. If her story is true, I honestly feel sorry for her.

"Um...yeah, I do.." Kakashi says, and she nods telling him to continue. "Not to be rude or anything... but how do we know you're not going to destroy this village?" He asked. Good question. "Well, you don't but just know this; I do not destroy things without reason." She replied. Well,  looks like we're going to have a try to be her allies instead of enemies.

A/n: I am going to keep on going ok.

Kakashi's POV

Wow. Poor Kikio. I wonder how she's taking all this."Kakashi, Kikio will be living with you and also use your last name if that ok...." The Hokage said and paused waiting for our response both me and Kikio nodded and he continued, "Then if Kikio wants she can go to the Academy and try out to become a Shinobi. So how about it Kikio, are you ok with this?" The Hokage asked. Kikio had her head down with her hair covering her face so we couldn't see her expression. Then all of a sudden Kikio........

And Cut.

Thx for reading tell me what you think in the comment section

Ok I need you guys to vote on this

How to vote 1 comment= 1 vote

ok thx

Long chapters (700-800+ words)

Medium chapters (500-700 words)

Or

Short chapters (300-500 words)

Word count: (highly unlikely I will always do this but yeah)(including the number) 1428