Chapter 4

Hope you guys continue reading.

-----------------------------------------------

Kikio's POV

"Now I believe we all now have a better understanding of each other. Training begins tomorrow." Kakashi said boredly.
"Our first mission!!" Naruto shouted. Could he be any more quiet!! "What will we be doing!!" Naruto yells loud enough to break someone's eardrums. Wait...... I know who that is it my little brother, Kurama. I would've gladly got him out of Naruto if it did kill him.

"Our first mission involves the only the members of this cell." Kakashi said boredly.Poor big bro or should I said lil bro since he technically younger than me. "What is it? WHAT?" He loud blonde yelled. "Survival exercises." Kakashi answered. Yasssssssss Im amazing at surviving in the wild. "Survival exercises?" Naruto asked. No it not like my bro just said that 5 seconds ago.

"But why would that be a mission? Our school days were full of survival training!" Sakura exclaimed. But we probably going against Kakashi and he may look cute but don't let that fool you he's very deadly. "But you'll have to survive against me. And it won't be your typical practice." Kakashi says. Called it. My teammates looked confused. "Well, then, what kind of practice will it be." Naruto asks.

Kakashi started laughing. I wonder why. I want to laugh too. "What are you laughing about Kakashi sensei?" Sakura asks. "Oh, nothing, it's just that......if I told you, you'd chicken out." Kakashi said. What the hell does he mean I chicken out. "Chicken out.....? Why?!" Naurto screamed.

"Of all the 28 members of your your graduating class, only 9 or 10 will actually be genin. The other 18 or 19 must go back for more training." Kakashi said sternly. What.......? Ok then.... "The test we about to preform has a 66% rate of failure." Kakashi said 'scary' voice. My teammates weren't taking the news so well." Hahaha. See? You're chickening out already!" Kakashi laughs.

"DO I LOOK LIKE I'M CHICKENING OUT!" I yell at Kakashi. "Ok ok I'm sorry I know you wouldn't I meant these 3" Kakashi apologizes and points at my teammates. "THIS SUCKS!!! WE'VE BEEN THROUGH IT ALL! WHAT ABOUT OUR GRADUATION TEST?!" Naruto yells. Again with the yell I'm going to go deaf.

I hate when Naruto yells it sounds like a 5 year old brat bossing their family around. "Oh! We wanted to eliminate all the hopeless cases from your ranks. The ones who are left are the only students who show true potential." Kakashi explained amusedly. Oh.......if that's the case then why is Sakura here? She doesn't really want to be a ninja she just wants Sasuke. "WHAT?!" Naurto yelled.

I swear one day I'm gonna shove a kunai knife down his throat if he doesn't shut up once and a while. I promise you. In any event, we'll meet tomorrow morning on the practice field so that I can evaluate each of yoir skills and weaknesses. Bring all of you ninja tools and weapons. Oh, and don't eat breakfast tomorrow or you'll throw-up." Kakashi said.

Yeah yeah whatever unless you want to deal with a hangry(sp) me then I'm eating. It won't be very pretty if I don't eat, at least to you it won't. "The details of your assignment are on this handout, memorize it.......and don't be late." Kakashi finishes. (A/n: yet you're always late Kakabaka) No way in hell I'm failing. I bet Kakashi will tell us more about the exercise.

-the next day-

"Kakashi you're gonna be late." I say softly to my brother like he's a little kid. "I'll be there. You ate didn't you?" He asked. "Yup." I responded. "W-" I cut him off. "Cause you really don't want to deal with me when I'm hangry(sp)." I said and ran to the meeting spot.

Kakashi's POV

"Good morning class!" I said trying to be nice. "YOU'RE LATE!!" Naurto and Sakura yelled at me. "Hi big bro!" Kikio said while running up to hug me. This is why I like her the best. She nice to no matter what. I set a timer on a stump. "I've set this timer to go off at noon." I tell my students. Everyone except Kikio was confused.

"I have three small bells.....your challenge is to steal these from me before the timer goes out. And anyone who fails...... doesn't get lunch. Instead, you'll be tied to that tree stump, so I can eat your lunch in front of you." I explain.

I see them now realize why I told them not to eat breakfast. "Kikio why is your stomach not growling?" Sakura asks Kikio. "Because I ate. I already when about 2 months without eating once and don't want to skip meals unless necessary. And this is not necessary." Kikio explains to her. "Oh. I didn't know......" Sakura says unsure on how to act after hearing that.

"Why did ypu go about 2 months without eating?" Sasuke asks. Why are people so curious about her? "Training purposes now I can go for almost a year." Kikio reply like it wasn't a big deal. "No way!" Naruto exclaimed.

I continue once I had their attention again. "As I was saying all you need is just one bell... apiece. But since there aren't enough to go around, one of you is definitely headed for the stump......and whoever that is will be the first of you to fail. One of you is on your way back to school and disgrace." I say.

Most of were sweating but not Kikio she was smiling. Of course she was smiling I bet she knows what the point of this exercise is about and is planning a way to get the other to work with her. "You may if you choose, use shuriken. Attack as though you mean to kill or you'll never stand a chance." I said.

And I'm going to leave it there

I write long chappies so that

1. Don't feel like I'm not updating alot

2. So you can't say anything when I don't update for awhile

Ok now plz vote on this 1 comment = 1 vote

Who should her love be

Sasuke

Gaara

Lee(cause why not)

Neji

Kiba

Haku ( because I like him)

Oc (angle)

Oc (demon)

Or

Oc (human)

Thx for reading

Word count: 1060