Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Disclaimer: Listen up Narutos cause I'm only saying this once. Kakashi, hit it.

Kakashi: Savi doesn't own Naurto.

(Inner)Kakashi: Kakashi a good boy!

Kikio: Kakashi very good boy.

Kakashi: be quiet small fry

Kikio: WHAT!!? SAYS THE ONE WITH THE IQ LESS THAN A ROCK!!

(Inner)Kakashi: But rocks don't have IQs...

Kikio:Exactly!

Me:O o f
-----------------------------------------------

Kakashi's POV

Kikio jumps up to tackle the Hokage. Both of them start laughing. Well at least she's happy. "You will be attending today, ok Kikio?" The Hokage asks. She nods yes. "Ok then. Kikio, let's go." I says as Kikio ran out the door. "So.......since we're going to be living together... can I call you big brother?" Kikio asks, breaking the silence that was once between us. (A/N: Now you really can't ship them🐱)"Sure, and I'll call you my little sister. :)" I respond.

-time skip to the Academy-

I see the blond-haired troublemaker. I just hope Kikio doesn't fall in his lead. I soon noticed Iruka screaming at the boy. Kikio hid herself behind me obviously disliking the scene in front of her. After Iruka finished yelling at the 'moron' as Iruka, tge sensei put it, he saw Kikio behind me. "Well, I'll see you around little one." I said as the walked out the door leaving Kikio with Iruka. I hope she makes it out alive and unharm.

Kikio's POV

Wha? Nooooooo!! Why did my brother leave me with them?? "Hello there. I'm Iruka sensei and I would like you to introduce yourself to the class." Great. What a chiché scene. I'm now gonna embarrass myself, aren't I. Iruka... I think thaw was his name. "Ok. I'm Kikio Hatake." I say while smiling. Then something really... awkward happens. All of the boys either had heart eyes or were blushing feverishly. Maybe even a girl or two. "It's nice to meet you Kikio. Now you'll be sitting next to Sasuke after we all go over the transformation jutsu(sp)." Iruka sensei said.

I nodded. And walk over to where the other kids had lined up and one by one being called up to preform the jutsu. I watched as my mind slowed everything down and was processing everything at super speed. I always had a gift for analyzing things.(A/N: she may be powerful but doesn't show/know the full extent of her powers.) "Up next, Hatake." Iruka sensei says. I slowly make my way to the front of the class, and as I walk, I heard girls saying that there was no wat I was able to preform the jutsu. Their words definitely make me at ease. Erk... I hope I can successfully copy one of these jutsus... Yes, all it takes is someone to doubt me, then it makes me feel amazing when I see the look on their face when I prove them wrong.

Without any hand signs or shouting out the jutsu, I turned into Iruka sensei perfectly. The look on their face was priceless. "Um........nice going Kikio......Up next, Uzumaki." Uzumaki walked up and shouted, "Sex jutsu!" And turned into a naked 16 yrs old girl version of himself. I'm sad that this is the kind of thing mortals do. Even when Bendy was a baby and still learning the rope he could of done better.(a/n: do u get the reference?)

I kinda tuned out until everyone was walking back to their seats. I just guess who could possibly be Sas......gay? No not that Sas....duck?.....no it was.....Sasuke. Yup that's it Sasuke. I walk over to him and sat down. I knew with his 'cool' personality I wouldn't get to talk with him. "Hi." Sasuke says to me. Wait.......HE TALKS!! Everyone, and I mean everyone gasped. "Sas-Sasuke why are you talking to that." Some random girl asked. I couldn't help myself. "Does anyone know why she's talking about herself?" I replied.😈

Everyone except Sasuke, the girl and me were laughing. Yes even Iruka sensei. Then the girl burst into tears. Damn, don't say anything if you're not ready to deal with the clapback that may follow. I could've done worse. Muuuch worse.

Anyway, the rest of the day was a blur. I don't like to pay attention for long periods of time when it's not important.

-time skip to after school when walking home with Kakashi-

"How was.." Kakashi started until I cut hin off. "How could you just leave like that?!" I yelled at him.

Kakashi's POV

"I sorry but I had somethings I needed to go do." I say calmly not wanting to get Kikio more mad. "Look to make up for it I'll train you until sunset. Ok?" I ask her hoping she will say yes. "Fine ok." Kikio reply. As we walk to the training grounds.

-time skip-

At the training grounds all I had to do is demonstrate what I want her to do and she magically did it PERFECTLY! "Wow some talent." I mumbled. "Just something that takes practice you know?" Kikio said smiling as we walked side by side home. As soon as we got inside after taking off her shoes Kikio ran into the kitchen and started to cook ramen. It was really good. One of.......No the best ramen noodles I've ever had. She knows how to cook.

-time skip to bedtime-

I heard whimpering coming from Kikio's room. I slowly and quietly walking to her room and saw in a little ball whimpering. I wonder what's wrong? "Hey kiddo what wrong?" I asked. As I saw her head look up revealing her sad eyes."Just wondering why my family disowned me." Kikio said like it was nothing. I knew this must hurt alot she must have been very close to her family. "Well.......I can't tell ypu the answer to your question but I can try to make you feel better." I said trying to be a supportive big brother. "Ok what makes me feel better when I'm down ..................... hug?" Kikio ask look at me all innocent like. "Sure." I responded and with that we both woke up with us fall asleep in her bed and me holding on to her for dear life.

Ok feel free to tell me

My grammar mistakes

And tell me if there's anyone or

Thing you want to be included in the story

Also

Sasuke

Or

No

Vote now

Word count: 1033