Chapter 6

I don't own Naurto just any ocs and changes to the plot
------------------------------------------------------------------
[Time skip to right before the land of waves mission]

Kikio's POV

Right before Naruto could catch Tora I gently grabbed the cat and pet it. Tora seemingly like me because he started purring, love you to kitty! I soon find myself getting attached to the cat as we walk back to the Hokage office.

Sasuke was looking at me from time to time I wondered why. I started to get shy about it. As we enter the Hokage's office this this uncivilized blob snatched Tora away from me. And there was some sort of conversation going on but I didn't care. That thing was hurt Tora!

"Hey stop squeezing Tora like that," I say as I glare at it. "Oh and who do you think you are!!" It said sounding offended. "I'm someone who can actually take care of my pets properly and they don't run away unlike yours!" I shot back. How dare this thing hurt nature!

Even though I carefully hide my cat ears and tail I still have the instinct of a mother cat. Probably because of my mom. I internally cry, but on the outside I'm glare at the heartless creature. It soon left and the Hokage said we're going on a C-rank mission.

This drunk dude came in and insulted Naruto. The called me a midget! A goddamn midget! I didn't want to get on his bad side so I kept quiet. Sasuke was for some reason glaring at him. So was Kakashi but I know why he's doing it. Maybe Sasuke wants to be friends?

Sasuke's POV

How dare he insult MY KIKIO! I'll make sure he'll know how angry I am at him. I hope he dies on this mission. Kikio looks at me as we walked out of the Hokage's office. I blush and when I realize this try to hide it. That level of cuteness should be illegal! If she's wanted me to give up kill Itachi I would in a heart beat. I'll do anything for her!

Kikio's POV

As we walk out of the Leaf village and to the land of the waves. Sakura was asking stupid questions and me and Naruto were chatting. Over the time we've been on the same team me and him have grown to be good friends. I look to see Sasuke looking lonely so I told Naruto that I was going to try and chesr Sasuke up.

"Hey Sasuke. How are you?" I ask Sasuke. He turns red for some reason. "I-i'm g-good. Thanks f-for asking Kikio," he stutters which I find adorable. "No problem." I say as I feel more comfortable around him. "Hey Kikio want to hang out more when we get back to the Leaf?" Sasuke asks. "Sure I would love to!" I exclaim while smiling.

Sakura was glaring at me so hard when Sasuke asked me to hang out with him. "Hey Sasuke, why don't you go out with me to dinner when we get back?" Sakura purrs while clinging to him and trying to look cute. I could do better! Amor the new goddess of love taught me how. She said it will help me one day.

Kakashi's POV

I look up to see Kikio and Sasuke talking to each other. Then Sasuke asks her out! I will not allow this! I hate that interaction! That's MY little sister and she WILL remain single forever! I don't care what she says! She will not be in any sort of sexual and/or romantic relationship!

I glare at the back of Sasuke's head. Then Sakura came up and asked Sasuke out! If he says yes, I'll kill that little son of a bitch! There's no way I'm letting a playboy anywhere near my little sister.

Sasuke's POV

Sakura asked me out and I'm wondering how she didn't take the hint that I'm not interested in her at all. "No I'm hanging out with Kikio when we get back home." I say coldly. How dare she try to ruin my chance with Kikio. She looks down sadly and has tears in her eyes.

I don't really care about her crying. But Naruto is yelling at me and Kikio is defending me. What a sweet and kind girl, this is why I love her! "Naruto Sasuke just turned down Sakura is all." Kikio explains. "Oh....sorry Sasuke...." Naruto apologizes. "It's fine you didn't know," I reply.

Kikio seems happy we're getting along. I guess I'll just lightly tease Naruto in a friendly way or as friendly as I can. "H-hey S-sasuke?" Kikio asks. "Yes Kikio?" I answer. "D-do.......a-are...do y-you want to b-be friends?" Kikio stutters out. She's so cute when she stutters! Fuck that, I can't name a when Kikio isn't being cute!

"I'm hurt! I thought we're friends already!" I joke. She gets really nervous and embarrass, stutter out an apology and saying she wanted to make sure. I laugh and tell her I'm just messing with her. And she gets mad and demands I give her a piggyback ride.

"Wow it's so high up," Kikio giggles out happily. "Will you two shut up! Gezz so annoying." The old man, Tazuna yells at us. This seems to disheart Kikio very much and that pissed me off. I refuse to be of help to this bastard until he gives Kikio a heartfelt apology.

Kakashi's POV

I was pissed at the way Tazuna treated my students! Kikio looks so hurt by his words. She going through a lot and was finally feeling better and this asshole had to go and ruin it.

"Tazuna please treat my students with a little more respect. They're way stronger then you know. They may even save your life one day." I kindly say to him. Though I feel like being anything but kind and/or nice to him.

"I doubt it. The emo one look like he would be the first freak out at the sight of danger. The midget and the loud one will be the first ones dead and the pink haired one won't know what to do with herself." He says. He doesn't know how much I hate him right now.