Brynjolf x Reader ~Fluffety fluff~

Bold text = Author's notes

I was sitting on the walkway, dangling my feet in the cold water. Mercer was at his desk, working on stuff. Rune was talking with Thrynn. Brynjolf saw me sitting on the edge of the walkway and sat next to me.

"Something the matter, lassie? okay so my dad wanted Bryn to say 'lassie' at least once in this XD" I shook my head and swished my feet in the water.

"Enjoying life here." I said with a smile. Brnjolf smiled.

"I'm glad. You seem to be the only one around here that can get things done without asking for some kind of payment." I chuckled.

"That's because I'm not a greedy thief. I only come here to make friends, maybe steal a couple things, and enjoy my life here in this smelly home." I said, looking at my feet.

"You're different than the others. Definitely different, lass." I grinned and looked at his eyes. I felt him wrap his arm around my waist, shocking me for a second, before I was pushed into the cold water. I gasped.

"B-BRYN!!!" I shouted. Brynjolf laughed and stood up and walked away to talk with Rune.

"BRYNJOLFFFFF!!!!!!!" I screamed. Rune frowned at Bryn and walked over to me and helped me out of the freezing water.

"Are you alright? The water looks pretty cold. Here's a towel!" Rune handed me a clean towel and I wrapped it around my shivering form. 

"T-..thank y-you, R-Rune." I smiled. Rune smiled back and led me to my bed.

"Here, I'm sure you should sleep after Bryn pushed you in. So you don't get sick." I grinned and crawled under the covers.

"Thank you so much...ahh....sweet warmth!" I closed my eyes and snuggled the blankets. I heard Rune walk away and I heard familiar footsteps.

"I-I'm sorry, lass. I was just messing around with ya." Bryn sat on my bed. I rolled so I wasn't facing him.

"I don't forgive you, jerk!" I yelled. Bryn looked hurt and sat on the floor beside my bed.

"W-....what if I ...." He stopped for a second. "...I let you braid my hair and do whatever girly thing you want to do with it?" I stopped glaring at the wall and a smirk appeared on my face.

"Deal." I said and sat up and looked at Bryn. Bryn smiled nervously.

'oh no what have i got myself into????'

"Come here." I patted a spot in front of me on my bed. He sat down in the spot and grabbed a piece of his hair.

BRYNJOLF'S POV

Y/n grabbed a piece of my hair, gently pulling  it and it sent shivers down my body. I let out a relaxed sigh.

"Enjoying this, aren't you?" She teased. I blushed slightly.

"Well, of course I am, lass! It's not every day that I get my hair d-done." I pretended everything is fine, but she clearly could see through my lie. She started to braid my hair and placing flowers in the braids. To be honest, it felt kind of good.

Y/N'S POV

I felt a mischievous smirk spread across my face and I tugged his hair. He grunted and smacked my hands. I laughed and continued to braid.

"Don't do that ever again." He said in a low tone. I grinned and pulled his hair, this time he turned around a smacked my lightly.

"Hey- Ow!! That hurt!!" I said. Bryn turned back around.

"Then stop pulling my hair." I frowned.

"Fine..." I finished braiding his hair. I gave him a mirror and he took it. He slowly smiled once he saw his hair.

"I must say, lass...you do really know how to do a man's hair." I laughed at his reaction and sat on the bed.

"Thank you. But you're gonna do what I wanna do for the day seeing that you slapped me."

"Ugh...fine. What do you want to do?" I grinned and took his hand. I pulled him close to me. I could feel his body warmth.

"Y/n..." He muttered. I rested my head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat quicken.

"You agreed~." I said. He sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. I smiled and closed my eyes. I felt him nuzzling my head and place a kiss on top. I blushed slightly and looked up at his eyes. I rested my head on his shoulder and he pulled me closer. I kissed his cheek, but when I tried returning back to resting my head, he lifted my chin up and kissed me on the lips. Of course, I didn't hesitate to kiss this big oaf back. Jerk or not, I still love him. I pulled back and smiled happily.

"I love you, jerk." I said. Bryn smiled.

"I love you too, idiot." He said. I rested my head back on his shoulder and fell into a really peaceful and calm rest.

770 words