Chapter 2: First Mission

3rd Pov

Y/n wakes up and looks around his room and smiles.

Y/n: "Today is my first official day as a Black Bull."

Y/n gets up and as he is getting dressed he hears a loud thud outside room. Y/n opens his door and sees that Asta ran face first into a column.

Y/n: "Wait, that wasn't there last night"

Asta: "I KNOW!"

Magna: "Hey there newbies, how's it going?"

Y/n: "Oh hey Magna"

Asta: "Hey, was this column here last night?"

Magna: "Nope, this whole building shifts around by itself."

Asta: "It does?!?"

Y/n: "That is really weird."

Magna: "Eh you get used to it, now lets go, you two are lucky enough to have me as your tour guide!"

Magna then showed Asta and Y/n around the hideout, including where the dinning room, bathrooms, Yami's pets, Library and other places are at. As the three were walking down a hallway they run into a girl with silver hair and pink eyes.

Magna: "Well what do you know, it's our other newcomer."

Asta raises hand to greet her, but she smacks it away.

???: "Don't think you can talk to me so casually, your a little bug with barely any mana."

Those comments throw all three of them off.

Noelle: "My name is Noelle Silva, of the Royal Silva House.

Y/n: "You're royalty?"

Asta: "Wait, who are you calling a bug! We joined the magic knights at the same time, who cares if you're royalty!"

Magna: "Yeah, that's right you tell her! Being royal doesn't matter here!"

Noelle: "It does, very much so"

Asta/Magna: "Why's that!"

Noelle: "I suppose words won't make you understand, the difference in our magic power should get the point across!"

Noelle raise her hand and a sphere of water forms.

Y/n: "There is no need for this!"

Noelle: "Don't forget your place again!"

Noelle then launches her attack at Asta, Asta closes his eyes and waits for an impact, but nothing happens. He opens his eyes to see a barrier of light in front of him that blocked the attack. He looks over at Y/n and sees it was him who made it. Noelle is slightly shocked at the magic power she can sense from Y/n. 

Y/n: "What the hell was that, attacking your comrades like that, what's wrong with you!"

Noelle: "I don't need to answer to you."

Magna: "I don't care if you're royalty or the sister of the Silver Eagles Captain, Yami is the only person I know who would take on someone as defective as you! So you might want to show him some gratitude!"

Noelle grabs her Black bull robe and throws it on the ground.

Noelle: "I quit this stupid squad!"

Magna: "Hey where do you think you're going!"

Noelle: "Im leaving, everyone knows the Black Bulls are the worst magic knight squad, this is hardly the place for a royal like me!"

Noelle starts to walk away until Y/n says something.