Chapter 5: Encounter with Licht

(Small note before we begin, anything that is Italicized  means that is the characters thoughts)

3rd PoV

Y/n was currently looking for Finral at the Black Bulls hideout and found him talking to Asta in the main room.

Y/n: "Hey Finral!"

Finral: "Oh perfect, Y/n would you like to go to a mixer tonight?!"

Y/n: "Sorry I have to decline that offer, I was actually gonna ask if you could use your magic to put me near the border."

Finral: "Yeah I could do that, can I ask why?"

Y/n: "I have the next couple days off, I figured I would go visit my home town for a day or two."

Finral: "I can do that"

Finral opens up a portal for Y/n.

Finral: "That should be close enough, stay safe out there!"

Y/n: "Thanks Finral."

Y/n summons his broom and steps through the portal. Y/n flies on his broom until he finally reaches the valley where his home town is.

(Pic below is what the valley looks like.)

Y/n: "Its been too long"

As Y/n approaches his home town he notices that most of the buildings are being worked on, and a lot of new buildings are being built.

Y/n: "That's strange"

Y/n lands in the massive graveyard outside outside of the town, then goes into town. As he was walking through he was starting to be noticed by the townsfolk, who started to greet him. Y/n finally reached the orphanage and heard yelling inside which causes him to smile.

Y/n: "Sounds like the kids are driving Kona insane again"

Y/n walks inside to see the younger kids running around with Kona trying to chase them and calm them down.

Y/n: "I see nothing has changed too much."

Y/n is suddenly tackled to the ground by a group of kids.

Kids: "Y/NN!!!"

Y/n: "Hehe, I missed you guys too."

Y/n stands up only to get bear hugged by Kona.

Y/n: "C-can't breath"

Kona: "Sorry, We just missed having you around, especially me, you were always good at getting the kids to be calm."

Y/n: "Yeah, let's sit down, I have a lot to tell you!"

Y/n and Kona sat down, Y/n then went to tell her about his mission to the dungeon, the attack on the capital, how he got promoted and the people he met.