Chapter 7

3rd PoV

The Black Bulls have just returned to their hideout after completing their mission at the Underwater Temple. 

Asta: "Good job everyone!"

Y/n: "You should take it easy Asta, both of your arms are broken."

Noelle: "You lost an arm Y/n!"

Y/n looks down at his dark magic arm.

Y/n: "Point taken."

Yami: "Well I need to report in to the Magic Emperor. Charmy, grab those prisoners and come along. Finral, you're on portal duty. Y/n, I want you to come along as well."

Y/n: "Understood."

Before they left, Asta begged to come along until Yami agreed. Finral opens up a portal to the capital and everyone steps through. Once they arrive at the capital Yami lets Finral head off as the rest of them go to meet with the Magic Emperor. 

Yami informs Julius of what happened in the Underwater Temple, and gives him the magic stone. After Yami finishes his report, Julius turns his attention to Y/n.

Julius: "Y/n, I see you managed to create an arm out of dark magic to replace the one you lost, that's quite impressive if I say so myself."

Y/n: "Thank you sir"

Y/n looks at his dark magic arm.

Y/n: "To be honest though, I still don't fully understand how I managed to create this."

Before Julius could respond he is suddenly interrupted by his aide Marx.

Marx: "Sir! The border town of Kiten is under attack by a large Diamond Kingdom force!"

Julius: "Send the Golden Dawn in."

Marx: "Yes Sir!"

Julius: "They won't be enough though."

Yami: "Send us."

Julius looks at Yami with an eyebrow raised.

Julius: "You sure?"

Asta, Charmy and Y/n all agree in unison to go to Kiten, much to the amusement of Julius and Yami.

Julius: "It's settled then."

Y/n: "But now we have to find Finral, he is kinda our only way to get there in a short amount of time."

Yami: "That slacker is never here when you need him."

Y/n: "To be fair, you said he could go off."

Yami just looked at Y/n before sighing and walking away.

Yami: "Come on, we need to find him."

Y/n, Asta and Charmy follow their captain out of the building.

Small timeskip

Finral was finally found by his disgruntled captain and squadmates, much to his terror. Y/n explains to Finral the situation happening in Kiten, and tells him to open a portal to there. Finral reluctantly opens one and they all step through. As the Black Bulls arrive in Kiten, they see an absolutely massive tree in the middle of the town.

Y/n: "What the hell is that?!?"

Yami: "That would be the magic used by the captain of the Golden Dawn, it's called World Tree magic."

Asta: "THAT'S SO COOOOL!"

Yami suddenly jumps away, heading towards the tree.

Finral: "Don't just leave us here!"