Undead Bodyguard

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! THE ORANGE MUST DIE!" A naked blonde haired man screamed, "17 FUCKING YEARS THEY MADE ME WEAR THIS SHIT BUT NO MORE! MWHAHA!"

The crazy blonde was laughing maniacally as he made a large pile of orange jumpsuits. Just as he was putting the finishing touches on, meaning the third bottle of lighter fluid, his watch started beeping. The psycho stopped to check his watch.

"2:58 am. Damn, time for reports." He glares at the pile, "I will be back."

The blonde body flickered to his bathroom and stood in front of the mirror. He placed his hand on the mirror and channeled some black and purple energy into it. He took a step back and watched as the mirror warped into 8 flat screen monitors each about the size of an iPad.

Monitor 1 turned on: 2 people appeared on the screen, one blonde woman and one tan skinned man with goggles, "Hey, boss. Yugito here, reporting in!" The blonde woman chirped only to blush as she saw the naked state of the bonde male.

"Yo, boss man! Killer bee here reporting in." The man with goggles sang also with a blush.

Monitor 2 turned on: A redhead with dark circles around his teal eyes and a tattoo of the kanji for love on his forehead appeared on screen, "Hey, General Naruto. Gaara here reporting in." He said with a slight smirk as he looked at the exposed tan skin.

Monitor 3 turned on: A green haired girl with brown skin and orange eyes appeared on screen, "Hey, General! Fu here, reporting in!" She yelled not even noticing the nakedness.

Monitor 4 turned on: A slender man with shoulder length brown hair and pale gold eyes appeared on screen, "Utakata, reporting in." He eyed the blonde general's body hungrily.

Monitor 5 turned on: A boy with pink pupiless eyes and light gray hair with a stitch like scar going from his left eye going all the way down his cheek appeared on screen, "Whats' up, General. Yagura here." He coughed nervously trying to ignore the naked state of the man.

Monitor 6 turned on: A man completely covered in red samurai armor except his brown eyes appeared on screen, "Hello, General Naruto. Han reporting for duty sir. Finally killing the orange huh." He laughed getting an annoyed twitch from Naruto.

Monitor 7 turned on: A man with black eyes, a red beard and moustache appeared on screen, "Yo, General Naruto. Roshi here, reporting in." He said and simply sighed when he saw the bare skin.

Monitor 8 turned on: A woman with short dark blue hair with a blue rose in her hair appeared on screen, "Hi, General. Konan here, reporting in." She just cocked an eyebrow and shrugged off the nakedness she saw as if it was nothing unusual.

Naruto raised an eyebrow, "Just you today, Konan? Where are the others?"

"Shinju finished his hibernation early. Since his demon chakra is gone making it possible for us to touch him we immediately went ro help him pass on. Nagato and Yahiko went to escort him to Death's desk. However, Shinju decided he would wait there for the other tailed demons. Everyone else is playing puppet for Obito. Oh, wait! I mean Madara Uchiha." She finished with an eye roll and the other reapers snickered.

If only Obito knew that the people he's trying to fool were reapers.

Naruto snickered, "Well, that's great news! With Shinju safe from Obito that's less to worry about. Alright, what other news? Have any of the real jinchuuriki made contact with their prisoners?"

"No, sir." Was the response from the other reapers.

"Good, same here my idiot teammate is still in the dark. Now how close are your demons to finishing their hibernations? Kurama has about 3 months left." Naruto asked seriously.