Lookouts

Last Time:

"Yes, hokage-sama."

XXXXXXXXXX

"Alright! Let's go." Yamato as they headed to Sand said.

"Hey, Naruto, are there other things you haven't told us?" A concerned Kakashi asked.

"Maybe ... could you tell me what I said? My memory is a little fuzzy." The reaper said. He really hoped he didn't say he was an undead reaper and Sakura was the real container for the nine tailed fox ... that would be bad ... very very bad.

"You said you hated that orange jumpsuit and only wore it because you had no choice. Then you said you're gay and you thought, reasonably so, that Sakura was a guy." Yamato said and Kakashi snickered.

Naruto didn't show it, but he was relieved, "Wow! I got a lot off my chest! Well ... there are a few more things, like ramen. It is good, but more importantly it's cheap and no one tries to poison me at Ichiraku."

"People try to poison you!" A shocked wood user screamed.

"Yeah." Naruto shrugged, it wasn't a big deal to him since he was already dead. What can you do to someone who's already dead? ... Not much. Kakashi and Yamato were shocked that Naruto's treatment was so bad. Sai, however, looked indifferent. Sakura, as usual, looked irritated.

Sakura decided to cut into the conversation, "Quit lying, idiot. We're on a mission and shouldn't be talking about unimportant things, like you. Of course, we can talk about Sasuke"

Everyone remained quiet, which made Sakura sulk.

XXXXXXXXXX

Three days and a new problem later team 7 made it to Sand. They checked into a hotel and waited for Gaara to finish his meeting.

"Hey, Naruto, why don't you go see Gaara?" Kakashi suggested.

"Sure, but why?" Naruto asked.

"He likes you more ... and I don't want to take the chance that he might still be mad at me for flirting with Temari ... he's very protective of her." Kakashi whimpered as Naruto laughed at him.

(That's because she holds Shukaku and is a friend of Gaara's) Naruto mentally pointed out, "Fine, I'll get them." The blonde snickered.

XXXXXXXXXX

Naruto entered Gaara's office and shut the door, "Hey, Gaara. My team wanted some documents, but that can wait. I wanted to discuss a problem that came up on our way here." Garra set up a sound proof barrier and gave his general his full attention. "Sakura snuck off one night while we were traveling here and met a person. That person was Sasuke. Yep, she's betraying the village."

Gaara shrugged, "There're always a ninja or two betraying a village. It could go on for months or years before anyone notices."

"You're right, and normally I wouldn't be concerned, but Kakashi saw." Naruto said seriously.

"Shit." Gaara groaned in frustration.

"My sentiments exactly ... I figure I have about a week or two before I have to start saving the bitch from assassination attempts or execution ... I might need your position as kazekage if things get that bad." Naruto said as he rubbed his temples.

Gaara looks Naruto up and down admiring the new outfit Naruto was wearing. Gaara stood up and walked over to his general. "This must be stressful for you." He put his hands palms flat against Naruto's chest. "What other position can I help you in?" Gaara let his hands slide down Naruto's torso and let them rest on the zipper of the blonde's pants.

Naruto smirked ...

XXXXXXXXXX

"I wonder what's taking Naruto so long. He should've been done by now." Yamato said as he, Sai and Kakashi approached Gaara's office.

Sai shrugged, "Dickless probably got distracted." Gaara's secretary wasn't there so they let themselves into the office.

When they opened the door they heard "Oh oh oh FUCK yes ... Harder ... AHHH Yes Fuck me" and they saw a flushed, naked Gaara bent over his desk with an equally naked Naruto behind him thrusting his huge cock into the Kazekage.

A shocked Yamato gasped, "Ummm Naruto, what are you d-doing?"

Naruto paused mid thrust earning a whimper from Gaara, "Errrrr ... strengthening the bonds between Sand and Leaf?"

Gaara groaned, "What are you doing? Negotiations aren't done yet-AHH!" He screamed as Naruto roughly thrust back into him.

"Always so impatient." He chuckled completely ignoring the two jonin and his teammate on the floor. All three had passed out because of massive nosebleeds.

XXXXXXXXXX

Back at the hotel a few hours later Naruto and his senseis were talking, "What's the big deal, Yamato-sensei? I got the documents we needed."

"It's not that. It's just ... how come you didn't tell us that you were dating Gaara?" Yamato asked actually pouting at being such juicy information.

The reaper shrugged, "Gaara's the kazekage so we kept our relationship quiet to avoid any issues." Yamato sighed understanding the situation.

"Does this mean I can't call you dickless anymore?" Sai asked. he was still reeling from his first nosebleed.

Naruto chuckled, "Yeah, but no worries. We'll think of another nickname."

"How about whiskers?" Sai asked.

Naruto shrugged, "Yeah, sure. Go ahead."

The hotel door opened and Sakura walked in. She never noticed Kakashi's and Yamato's suspicious glance and no one noticed the reaper give a 'why me?' look while crying anime tears.

XXXXXXXXXX

The team made it back to Konoha without any more problems and were now in Tsunade's office., "So do you have the documents from Gaara?" The fifth hokage asked.

"Whiskers has them and he displayed some interesting techniques to get them." Sai said making Naruto chuckle.

Tsunade raised an eyebrow at the strange comment, (Sai has a new nickname for Naruto? ... and what does he mean by 'technique'? I'll have Kakashi and Yamato explai- ...why are they blushing? What the hell happened in Sand?)

Sakura snorted, "Technique? This idiot has no technique."

"Yes he does and he has a really big-mmmmf" Naruto snickered as Kakashi and Yamato clapped their hands over Sai's mouth.

"That would fall under 'inappropriate conversation topics' category." Yamato hissed and Sai nodded.

Tsunade rolled her eyes, "That's enough! You're dismissed. Out now!"

"Actually, hokage-sama, Kakashi and I need to talk to you." Yamato said.

Tsunade shrugged, "Fine, you three shoo!"

Naruto mentally frowned as he followed Sai and Sakura out, (And so it begins. At least, things will get more interesting.)