A Complication

Last Time:

Naruto mentally frowned as he followed Sai and Sakura out, (And so it begins. At least, things will get more interesting.)

XXXXXXXXXX

"I don't like this job. There's nothing to look at." The reaper muttered as he stayed near the hot springs to keep an eye on Sakura. Naruto sensed someone nearby and that someone was Jiraiya, "Hmmm maybe I should rat him out for some entertainment- uh oh! What's going on?" The reaper frowned when he sensed two anbu come and drag the toad sage away.

As tempted as he was to find out what was going on he had to stay near Sakura.

XXXXXXXXXX

Jiraiya was terrified when he was escorted into Tsunade's office, "Sooooo Tsunade-chan, what's wrong?" He was so scared that he was close to shitting himself.

Tsunade rolled her eyes, "Calm down, Jiraiya. We have problems that are bigger than your peeping."

The toad sage relaxed, "So why am I here?"

"Because someone has betrayed Konoha." Tsunade said seriously.

The toad sage frowned, "Who?"

"Sakura." The hokage hissed through clenched teeth.

"Seriously?" A stunned toad sage gaped.

Tsunade nodded, "Kakashi overheard Sakura giving Sasuke classified information on their most recent mission to Sand."

Tsunade heard a knock at her door and Shizune poked her head in, "Gaara is here, malady."

"Good, send him in." The hokage said.

Jiraiya looked confused, "Why is the Kazekage here?"

"Sand is our ally and besides Sakura was caught on the way to Sand so she could have information on them too." Tsunade said with a shrug.

Gaara walked in and bowed before taking his seat, "Hokage-sama, why have you asked to speak with me when your ninjas were just in my village?"

Tsunade sighed, "My apprentice, Sakura Haruno, has betrayed our village during the most recent trip to your village. We wanted to tell you that we will investigate everything and have her tried for treason."

Gaara didn't show it, but he was concerned, (This is a problem. If she's convicted and executed before Kurama is free we have to start it all over again. I should find a way to stall ... I know) "Hokage-sama, may I make a suggestion? How about we use Haruno?"

Tsunade raised an eyebrow, "How so?"

"We know she's is a traitor so lets use her to our advantage by feeding her false information." Gaara explained.

Jiraiya grinned, "That could work!"

The fifth hokage smirked, "We need to alter everything around her in some way, but it's worth it if we can mess with Orochimaru and Sasuke, I'll put some people on it right away."

Gaara was relieved, "Might I also suggest putting Naruto on it too."

"If you asked me that two weeks ago I would've laughed, but he might be our best asset for this so yes I will ... would you like to inform him personally?"

The Kazekage noticed a light blush on Tsunade's face, apparently Kakashi and Yamato told her about what occurred back in Sand, "I have every intention of meeting up with him so yes I will."

Jiraiya looked back and forth from Gaara to Tsunade wondering if he missed something.

XXXXXXXXXX

Naruto lounged in his chair trying to relax from following Sakura all day, he may be dead, but even he has his limits. He left a clone with her ...

*knock*knock*

Naruto wondered who that could be as he went to get the door. The second he opened it he was push into the wall by someone and pulled into a kiss. The reaper broke the kiss and saw his favorite redhead, ''Now that's a hello!" He spun Gaara around and continued the make out session.

Sadly, they were interrupted by a girly shriek, "Naruto, you're gay!" The reapers looked at the person who disturbed them and saw Jiraiya gaping at them through the window.

Naruto twitched, "Hi, pervy sage-"

"WHY? THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN! WHERE DID I GO WRONG?" wailed the sage as he flailed on the ground throwing tantrum making both reapers sweat drop.

Gaara groaned, "I loathe the living and their drama." He hissed under his breath.

Jiraiya popped up with a smile, "Oh well! I'll just add a Yaoi catagory to my Make Out Paradise books! " Both reapers face planted. "When did you guys start dating anyway?"

Naruto shrugged as he got up, "While you were peeping on women during that training trip. I went to see Gaara and ... well, let's just say when he got his robes I was under them." Gaara blushed, Naruto didn't lie per say, but he didn't mean the Kazekage robes, he meant the reaper robes Gaara earned 500 years ago. With that the toad sage left with a plan to broaden his perverted horizons. "Well ... that was weird. So why are you here, my love?" Naruto asked as he poured the red head a glass of wine from a bottle that was in a hidden compartment in the counter.

Gaara sighed, "Tsunade called me to the village to inform me of Sakura's betrayal and that she was going to be executed, I managed to convince her to use Sakura instead by feeding her false information."

The reaper general groaned, "This isn't going well if there's even one mistake, but I'm glad you managed to make the bitch useful ... maybe we can get through this, I got word from the Akatsuki, Fu, Yugito, Utakata and Roshi were all captured. Fu is going to give Yagura a hand, Yugito is staying to help Bee, Roshi is keeping an eye on Han's demon vessel. Unless you need any help I was going to ask Utakata to come hear and help keep an eye on Sakura."

The red head smiled, "No, you'll need the extra hands, but make sure those hands stay out of your pants."

Naruto rolled his eyes, "500 years and you still don't trust me."

"I trust you just not Utakataahhh! Naruto!" The blonde had reached down and began fondling Gaara's crotch. Gaara's back arched and he buck his hips into the hand. Naruto leaned in and kissed Gaara as he slipped a digit into the redhead's pants to massage the pink hole. Gaara moaned into the kiss and felt his pants fall. He was pushed into a position so he was bent over the couch and his legs were spread on either side of the armrest.

Gaara's eyes widened when he heard a buzzing sound, "Naruto don't oooh!" He moaned as a vibrator was thrust into him. Each time his hips moved his cock would brush the armrest causing more delicious friction. Naruto was almost hypnotized as he watched the toy slide in and out of the red head.

The Kazekage latched onto the back of the couch and his hips bucked faster. "Cumming cumming oh oh OH!" He splashed his seed onto the couch, "Damn blondes." He gasped.

Naruto chuckled as he pulled out the toy, "Love you too."

A flushed Gaara panted, "You know if this mission ends without a hitch you will have to die too."

The general sighed and absentmindedly slapped Gaara's ass earning him a glare, "Yep, I hope they don't put me in a coffin. They're so uncomfortable."

XXXXXXXXXX

Later that night after Gaara left Naruto felt a pang in his chest, "Someone is messing with Kurama's seal," He bolted off to find Sakura. He found the pinkette asleep in her bed with Sasuke looking at her stomach through his Sharingan. Naruto stayed back and waited. If Sasuke went any farther the blonde would have to kill him.

The Uchiha smirked and pulled her shirt down, "You might actually be useful for once." With a smirked he jumped out the window.

The reaper frowned as he watched Sasuke leave, "How did you know?"