How to Play Alive for Dummies

Last Time:

The reaper frowned as he watched Sasuke leave, "How did you know?"

XXXXXXXXXX

Just one of those days ...

You know ...

The kind of day where everything you worked so hard to complete starts slowly crumbing before your eyes ...

Naruto, the reaper general and right hand of Death, was pacing the floor wondering how he can salvage this situation so things can turn in their favor, "How did he know in the first place? We warped everyone's minds the day of the attack ... but did we fix all the reports? If there was a mix up maybe he found an original report ... if that's the case I need to destroy it."

A reaper with shoulder length black hair and yellow eyes phased through the wall and walked up to Naruto, "Hello, how's my sexy general today?"

The blonde reaper rolled his eyes, "Sorry, no time for your harmless flirting today! We have a problem."

"What's wrong?" A now very serious Utakata asked.

"That damn Uchiha knows about Sakura being Kurama's demon vessel," He growled

Utakata's eyes widened, "Uh oh."

"Yep, but I'm still stuck with a physical form so I have to stay here. You go and check out the Uchiha compound and see what you can find." Naruto ordered.

XXXXXXXXXX

The reaper arrived at the Uchiha district and started looking around the dilapidated compound trying to find anything useful.

"Huh these people were paranoid. There genjutsus all over the place ... not like that matters, one good thing about being dead is you can see through illusions ... now what's this?" He noticed that some dust was unsettled on the floor, "Someone's been here recently ... hmm this floor board is loose." He popped out the board and found some files.

Utakata's jaw dropped as he found something interesting ...

XXXXXXXXXX

The blonde general waited near Sakura's home for the irritating pinkette to finish dressing so they could go meet their team, "This is going to take a while" He saw Utakata appear next to him, "Find anything?"

"Yes, first someone was at the Uchiha compound recently and removed a series of files that would've been from the time Kurama was forced to attack Konoha except this ..."

Sakura came out, "Let's go, idiot!" She never saw or heard the reaper standing next to her.

The yellow eyed reaper knew Sakura couldn't see or hear him so he pulled out a piece of paper and continued his report, "This is a copy of a report from that night and it says that the child that was used to seal Kurama had pink hair and was female."

Naruto sighed, "Time to find where the Uchiha is." Utakata got the hint and left, but Sakura heard him and started ranting about her precious Sasuke, (OH, look at that! I'm dead, but I can still get migraines.) The reaper mentally groaned.

They reached the hokage's office and went in.

"Now this mission is important, you will be required to collect data our ninjas efficiency in each outpost village and then get detailed reports on the border patrol's efficiency, got it? You have three weeks." Tsunade said.

"And by important you mean boring." Naruto muttered.,

Sakura glared and tried to hit the blonde who leaned to the side dodging the wimpy punch "Shut up, idiot! It has to be done." Everyone frowned when Sakura bolted out of the room.