*Opening Scene*

"Hey guys," Seth greeted, "sounds like you could use a hand."

His presence had surprised everybody in a negative way as they remained still. Veracity however did not hesitate to take charge. She slowly walked past the group and up to the billionaire, an angry and piercing look in her eye. With a loud and emotional cry escaping her mouth, Harper did not have time to react as he found himself victimized by Veracity's sudden abuse. She tackled him to the floor and repeatedly punched him. The others understood her reasoning, but were aware that this was not going to solve the task at hand. They quickly ran over to pull her off despite her protest. Mark on the other hand watched the scene play out with his arms crossed, not fazed by his teammate's actions. Mackenzie managed to rip her best friend away from the tech genius.

"Ugh, man, she knows how to hit," Seth groaned as he slowly got up into a sitting position. Mackenzie had her hand entangled with Veracity's while Alyssa had her arms wrapped around her waist to prevent her from causing more damage. The rich man sighed, looking at the team to say, "look I'm here to apologize."

"We don't want your apology you bastard!" Veracity shouted, terrifying the others.

"Deserved that, I fully deserved that," Seth did not yell back as he rose to his feet. He wiped off his pants and continued, "I am so so sorry, guys it's not what you think. Honestly, it was like that time Grey had captured me-"

"And then you worked with Tregear to destroy the world." Spyder clappped back.

"And then I told you I was the inside man for the job." Seth reminded them.

"And now you're working with your old team." Harris backed up Spyder.

"Because it was either that or watch you all die." Seth finally got out.

Glances went around the room, with Alyssa asking, "what?"

Seth peered at her and Casey and did a double take, unfamiliarized with them, "who are they?" His focus shifted to Mack as he wondered, "and who is she?"

"She's your niece jackass, now explain yourself." Veracity spatted.

Seth, after getting over the intial shock of becoming an uncle, grabbed the seat that Spyder would usually sit in for battles and sat down, beginning his explanation, "I escaped the city to start off fresh and on my way there, I went unconscious. Before I knew it, I was behind bars and coming face to face with my traitors. They blackmailed me and promised to kill each and every one of you if I didn't obey them. It was all an act."

The crew, excluding Veracity, had softened up a little at his words, but remained cold faced. The genius rolled up his sleeves and as he went onto to say, "I was beaten and sometimes it was deadly. I didn't think I could make it out alive, but...it was worth it if it mean you all would be safe." The burns, bruises, and scars were met with cringed faces and solemn reactions. Seth quickly rolled the sleeves back up and said, "I know I've done a lot of bad things in my life and there's no fixing the past. I want to help you take Grey and Morris out for good. That is, if you let me."

A few, long moments of silence took place, the team undecided. Mark, unexpectedly, was the first to step forward since no one was doing so. He shot a look at the others before sighing. Seth returned the stare as the sixteen year old said, "I cannot believe I'm doing this, but...," Mark then stuck his hand out for the wealthy individual to shake, "we're going to need some help so, you're in."

The team was stunned by his actions, as was Seth. The two shook hands for a brief second. The billionaire felt his hand suddenly tighten up painfully. Mark squeezed it and pulled him closer to warn in a dark tone, "I'ma be on your ass, my brother is on the line. If you mess this up, I'll rip you apart and make you wish you were locked up. Are we clear?"

Harper gulped in fear, picturing that actually taking place and astounded at how threatening the mechanic could be. He, frightfully, answered back, "...got it."

Mark smirked, throwing back Seth's hand and thrusting his body slightly backwards. Harper took a breath before standing up. He then looked at each team member and eventually stopped at Veracity, who could compete with the pilot for the most hatred against the CEO. Alyssa and Kenzie released the female genius. Veracity coldheartedly glared at Seth and then at the others before storming out of the room.

"V!" Mackenzie shouted. She did not return, prompting the guardian to go after her, leaving the rest of the team to themselves. Seth let out a sigh.