Author's Note

Well, here we are, the end. To everyone who enjoys my Mech X4 fanfiction, I am glad that I was able to entertain you with these stories. They were fun to write at the time and thankfully I found the inspiration to finish this two part finale. To be honest, I did not think I would since some time has passed and the show was cancelled and not a lot of people really know about it so they would wonder what this show is. Nevermind it being a Disney show and I haven't seen a Disney show since 2014. It was fun seeing something new for the channel and they had plenty of possibilities, too bad Disney poorly advertised it.

Nevertheless, this show will always feel underrated in my opinion. I wish the cast well with whatever projects they choose to pursue next. I had planned on continuing this fanfiction and have it go in a more mature route (I think what I have posted thus far is more mature, but you guys can be the judge of that). However, now I am not sure. Not because the ideas are not as interesting anymore, but because showing variety in my work is important to me. To do more than just fanfiction (which I do, but some need an update). My writing skills will be put into great use one day, so showcasing and practicing other genres is crucial. The future of writing more Mech X4 fanfiction is up in the air. Feel free to tell me if you want more but, I am not too sure at this point.

Besides, there is another type of fanfiction I plan on doing that will act as a series all in one. You can pretty much guess which one I am talking about if you look at my stories. That as well is being debated on. Like I said previously, the ideas and everything are still there. Although, continuing that series fanfiction is more likely since the franchise is not dying out anytime soon, so it feels more modern and relevant. Maybe I'll keep it going, maybe I won't. It depends on the time and what I decide to do next.

With that all having been said, here is where my mindest is at right now. I am currently seventeen years old and about to enter my senior year. This Wattpad page has helped me greatly when it comes to getting my writing and stories out there. But...I don't know if I'm going to keep it. I've been contemplating this during my break off of this app. It is a lot of fun and relaxes me, it's just, I think that is waa only meant to be used for a certain period of time before I grew out of it. The app, not writing stories entirely. While I have not given the final verdict, me leaving Wattpad is a huge possibility. I know I have posted that I will be updating and telling you guys when I post and all that but, honestly I knew that I couldn't do it. I cannot be consistent all of the time with school and everything. If this is the last time I post anything, I will let you all know.

I am sincerely greatful to have all of the followers that I have a currently. Since I started writing on this app, the comments and votes you all have left me have made me smile on the worst of days. I had serious doubts that I would even have fifty followers, let alone over two hundred. This has been such a great experience for me and I truly feel lucky that I was able to entertain you all with the stories I come up with. Though my chances of staying are up in the air, that doesn't mean that I will stop writing. When I look back on what I've done on this page, I will smile with pride. Even if you never followed me and just took the time to read my work, I am happy. Like I will always say, you never have to follow me, I would never force you to. Whether you follow me and vote or just read it once in a blue moon and don't give it another thought, I am pleased.

I was blessed to receive the attention I've been given, so to all of you, thank you:)