chapter 5

We pulled up to a massive house it was a mansion. It was a beautiful house very pretty one. I wonder how they got it or how much money or what they do for a job. I was snapped out of my thoughts buy a car door shutting all I did was jump I was not scared just surprised.

Later that day

After they show me where my room was we went out to eat. Now we are at in and out talkin about going out.

Johanna where do you think we should bring her Ashley asked.

We should like go to a club Hannah said.

Do I have a say in this Jillian said.

NO they dlboth said at the same time.

Okay okay Jillian said.

On our way back to the house with silent but a comfortable silence. As we pulled up to the house and says that she is getting me ready but of course I don't have a say in it.

We were getting ready and have put me in a skinny tight dress. But she also had to do my makeup and my hair was in a wavy curls. When I was looking in the mirror I guess of how sexy I looked. I was feeling the mood of looking good for on-site I mean sexy for once.

At the club

We are now at the club and I went to the bar. I had about 10 I think shots so I was drunk in a cute guy came up to me. He was talking to me but I did not get what he was saying. I just smashed my lips into his. So we had a make-out session I whispered in his ear "babe let's take this to your place."