Chapter One: Not Impressed

(L/N) (Y/N) stares down at the screen that are scattered around the fake battle arena. Her arms are crossed over her chest, an eyebrow raised, her cute lips in her usually scowl. 'Now, I ask myself again, why the hell did they allow a quirkless person in here? Did they change the rules?" She thinks to herself, watching as a green-haired competitor runs through the fake battle arena, his eyes obviously welling up in tears as he narrowly avoids smaller robots.

Her eyes move across the screens, before turning her attention to the mighty 'All Might'. Knowing his secret is almost... scary. She almost wishes that she never knew. Yet, she can never deny that she does feel safe in his presence - he's strong in either form, an idol to look up to. She still idolises him regardless of his true form. She still admires him even if he doesn't think highly of himself.

The only person who she respects more than All Might, is herself.

Getting through with recommendations wasn't hard, it was expected of her. She then looks over to a boy with purple hair, her eyes narrowing as she watches him run away from the robots. A panicked look on his face but his eyes flicker towards other students, a small look of what seemed to be jealousy. (Y/N) couldn't read him properly, but regardless he somewhat sparked the young girl's interest. 'His quirk must be useless then in this situation.' How unfortunate, those without such a strong physical quirk will absolutely ace these tests, it doesn't give much help for those students who have strong quirks that can ruin someone mentally.

(Y/N) is different, and hell, she's proud of it.

Of course she is, this is a fanfiction after all.

Her parents both with low-tier quirks are filthy fucking rich. They're the 'I don't even need to look at a price-tag rich' – Yeah THAT rich.

As quirks had became more common, and science has forever been improving. There has been ways that parents can choose their children's quirk, now of course, criminal records, money and credentials are major factors before anyone can just choose a child's quirk.

(Y/N)'s parents, wanting for their child to have the best of the best had decided her quirk. Or, quirks. Nothing that can destroy the world, but something that can easily overpower any useless villains. Her parents are living their desired through (Y/N) and so they have chosen certain quirks...

She doesn't have a hero name yet, she doesn't even fully understand her own quirk. She can control all of the earth's natural properties, from the land to the sky - she controls nature in all of its finest. She compares herself to that character in that show called Avatar, the one who controls the big four elements, yet she can do that - plus more.

A all powerful nature chick? How creative, yet that's their desired quirks. Now with her powerful quirk, she has developed such an ego that no one can even be around her. Some have tried, yet there weren't able to break the (H/C) girl defences. A lonely childhood, yet she is still adored by her parents – no friends to balance that out though.

(Y/N) she almost wishes that she wasn't as powerful, so that she wouldn't even have an ego. Yet, she shakes those thoughts out of her head. Her parents loved her, and she didn't need anyone else. Everyone will love her when she's a number one hero, then all of those kids will regret not being her friend. It'll be on them, not her.

She'll show them.

She'll show them all.

-Time Skip-

After many months of training and hard work, it is (Y/N)'s first day of Yuuei. She changes into her uniform, something that compliments her nicely, it's cuter than some other uniforms that she's viewed...

After her daily morning routine, she bids goodbye to her parents – who both wish her the best of luck, of course, she doesn't need it. She holds her head up high, her hair floating behind her, she's in a good mood this morning – thus her hair floating. She hates it, how her quirks even flow through into her emotions.

Whenever she's happy, her hair floats.

Whenever she's angry, her hands turn red.

Whenever she's neutral, her feet turn rock solid.

Whenever she's sad, her hair becomes drenched.

Her parents didn't choose that side of her, she wish that she could just cancel that all out. What if she gets kidnapped? And she has to lie to keep her fellow comrades alive? What then? She can't hide her emotions. Oh well.

(Y/N) is so lost in her thoughts, that she hardly remembers walking through the gates to Yuuei. She checks her watch, 'I'm on time...' She thinks as she makes her way to her class, not giving a second glance to anyone. However, she is able to catch a few eyes as she makes her way into the building.

(Y/N) stops as she looks up at the large doors to her classroom, although she's always known that she would walk through these very doors, it's still exciting! Her hair floats down back to her normal style, her eyes narrow as she crosses her arms. 'He actually made it in? Without a quirk?' She thinks. "Well, fuck." She mumbles, he must have seen redeemable quality about him then if he doesn't have a quirk.

"H-Hello! This is your class too?" He asks, his hands pressed against the other, nervous as ever.

"You're quirkless, aren't you?" (Y/N) asks, her curiosity peaking through -she may have known All Might's secret, but she didn't know that this boy in front of her, is his successor.

The boy's eyes widen, how was his supposed to reply? Technically he WAS quirkless but now he has been given a quirk... Yet it's not his own, he can't call it his own. Not yet.

He didn't have time to reply properly, the stuttering causing her to frown a bit. "It's okay, you don't have to explain to me." The (H/C) girl opens the door and makes her way into the classroom.

(Y/N) could already tell who are the loud mouths are in this classroom, and she is yet again, not impressed. She makes her way to one of the seats in the back row, in between a small kid with purple hair and she doesn't know who else she sits beside just yet. The small kid turns his head towards her, with little hearts surrounding him as he stares at her face – well, no, actually her boobs.

She could feel his stare, so she turns her head to look at him. "Problem there, runt?" She questions, a strange aura surrounds her as she death glares him.

"N-Nothing!" Grape face turns back around to face a girl with black hair. Yaoyorozu. Another student who made it into Yuuei due to recommendations. From the top of her head, Todoroki is another student who made it here through recommendations. Was it because of his 'talent' or his father? (Y/N) snickers under her breath, she rests her head on the desk.

"It has taken you a total of eight seconds to shut up. This is not the place to make friends." A voice interrupts which causes (Y/N)'s head to snap up, a small smirk playing on her lips.

'I like him already.'

So basically reader is sitting next to Izuku and Mineta okay? Cool

Word Count: 1274