Chapter Four: Closer

"W-Wait, I just realised (L/N), that your parents are the ones funding the new buildings in Hosu, right?"

(Y/N) nods her head, "That's correct." 

She feels strange, she doesn't know how to respond to him being so nice to her, especially when the first time that they met was a bit odd. 

"That means that you have to be quite, umm... financially stable?" Midoriya didn't know how to word anything, if he was being quite honest without making things weird. 

(Y/N) nods, that was always how people knew her, the rich couple's little spoilt daughter - it was true but she wants to be recognised by her strength, as well as just her as a person. 

"D-Damn! Sorry if I made things uncomfortable." 

"Nothing to be sorry for." 

The two teens hop onto the train, it being filled as people are coming home from work and from school - the chaos a bit uncomforting as the two teens press against each other. (Y/N)'s chest presses against Midoriya's back, both of their cheeks flushed as the two no longer know what to say. 

They both just hoped that the train arrived at their stop quickly. 

"H-Hey! Someone stop that idiot!" A woman calls out, her spikey blonde hair being quite the look, yet what (Y/N) notices are her red eyes - filled with fury. 

No one makes an attempt to stop the robber, despite everyone within arm's reach - though (Y/N) couldn't blame them considering the small pocket knife the man has equipped in his hands. (Y/N) sighs, stepping in front of the thief, Midoriya turns around and his eyes widen. 

"Get out of the way!" The man tries to push the emergency stop button, hoping that the instructor would listen; he needs to make his escape. He tries to threaten the young girl with the pocket knife, yet (Y/N) takes none of it, instead she kicks him right where it hurts. 

He has small red horns on his head, must not be a powerful quirk if he hasn't decided to show it off yet. 

As he bends over in pain, she lands a swift uppercut right into his face, knocking him completely over which in turn, makes him drop the knife as well as the black bag that he stole. 

Midoriya almost sweat drops at how quickly that went by, and why would the thief make such a stupid decision to steal from someone on public transport? 

-Time Skip-

"Thanks so much, I don't even know why that idiot decided to steal in the first place, he had nowhere to go." The woman snorts at the thief's stupidity before turning to (Y/N) and the green-headed kid beside her - though he shortly moves away to answer his phone.

"I'm just as confused as you." (Y/N) couldn't help but laugh, causing a bit of shock to Midoriya, he hasn't really seen her that happy. Even just knowing her for a total of two days, she usually only wears a scowl, but it seems as though there's a complete change of heart. 

"Anyway, I have to get going, my stupid kid will complain if I don't get home with this shit." She comments, referring to her multiple grocery bags. 

"Did you need help getting those home?" (Y/N) questions, briefly looking up to see the woman's blonde hair become wet with sweat - the weather has not been kind lately. 

"I have to go, (L/N). My mother needs me home. Thanks for today." 

(Y/N) waves to Midoriya, a smile on her face before she turns back to the woman in front of her. 

"Geez, I wish my brat of a kid was this polite. Sure then." The woman almost breathes a sigh of relief as she hands the teen some of her bags. 

-Time Skip- 

The two reach the woman's house, it surprisingly not too far away from her own. The woman groans as she realises that she has to grab out her keys from her handbag, but instead of doing that, she does this completely normal thing that ANYONE would do. 

She bangs her head against the door, "Oi brat! Come open this door!" She screeches, almost as though she has absolutely no shame

She doesn't. 

(Y/N) couldn't help laugh to herself quietly, what the actual fuck  was happening. 

"Shut up!" Another voice yells before the door is ripped open to reveal Bakugou, standing there in boxer shorts and a grey singlet.  

(Y/N) sweatdrops, she already had her daily dose of this dumbass, she doesn't want extras. 

He hasn't noticed her yet, but it wouldn't be too long until-

"Bitch, what the fuck? Are you fucking stalking me or something?" 

"Brat, shut up! This girl saved my bag from being stolen, AND she offered to help me out. You should learn a thing or two from her. Come on in, sweetie, just place them on the table."

A small smug smile resides on (Y/N)'s face as she stalks past Bakugou, who is still standing in slight shock before slamming the door. 

"I'm glad I was able to help Mrs. Bakugou, I will get going now." (Y/N) bows. 

"No, no! How about you stay for dinner? It will be my way of saying thank you."

"No I couldn't." (Y/N) weakly argues. 

"Fuck no!" Bakugou screeches. 

Mitsuki glares deep into Bakugou's soul before glancing back to the girl, "Please, it's the least I can do." 

(Y/N) sighs quietly, she didn't want to put much of a fight against her, considering she is pretty scary. 

"Okay then, I will just need to tell my parents." (Y/N) comments, taking her phone out of her school bag before texting her parents. 

Bakugou groans, before making his way upstairs into his bedroom and slams the door behind him. 

"Don't slam the door, dipshit!" Mitsuki screeches. 

(Y/N) couldn't believe that she didn't see how similar these two are, the ash blonde hair and those red eyes should have given it away - as well as their explosive personalities. 

The teen begins to get comfortable, as the two women talk away but anything and everything. 

Word Count: 1008