Chapter Three: Redemption

(Y/N) makes her way back to class quietly, her hair floating behind her as she is in a content mood – she did win the battle trial which may not be quite a big deal, however still an accomplishment.

She's learnt a lot from watching that green-haired boy, remembering his name is Midoriya – she owes him an apology. He has a quirk, she doesn't know why he was hiding it but she had misjudged him slightly, and she recognises when she has done something wrong. It would be embarrassing but she knew that she had to do it. As she enters the class, she couldn't spot the Midoriya, she sighs, he must still be in the infirmary. She makes her way to her seat, packing up her stuff, spotting the rest of the class in smaller groups talking amongst themselves.

She frowns slightly, she's never had that, a close friendship group, best friends or even just a friend. As much as it does hurt, she does try to supress those feelings, she doesn't want to be dependable on anyone – people leave as soon as they get close anyway.

"I can't believe he has a fucking quirk and he hid it from me the whole fucking time." Bakugou talks to himself, earning a few odd stares from the other classmates.

A small lightbulb appears above (Y/N)'s head, she's been wanting to speak to that hot-head, he's strong and she could use that to her advantage. She takes a deep breath before walking over towards the front of class, in front of his desk. He looks as though he's lost in his own world, muttering curses under his breath as his brows furrow in frustration.

"Oi." (Y/N) speaks out, hoping to catch his attention which she does.

"What the fuck do you want, bitch?" Bakugou snaps, his eyes glaring straight into her soul. Her legs soon begin to be covered with grey rock, a sigh escaping her lips. "What the fuck is that?" He asks, looking at her legs this time, before looking up her body before glaring at her stupid face once more.

"Train with me."

"No."

"No?" (Y/N) questions as she's taken aback.

"I don't even know what the fuck your quirk is. Some rock bitch?" Bakugou narrows his eyes before throwing his legs on the desk. "And why the fuck would I want to train with you?"

(Y/N) snickers to herself, "I want to become stronger, I can tell that you're someone who works out a lot." Her gaze wonders to his arms, she would never admit it, but she did have a bit of a perve when he was wearing his costume. "I'm basically someone who can control the fucking Earth." (Y/N) explains, the rock that has enclosed her legs soon starting to disappear. She sighs, "Plus, this would be an opportunity to use each other as punching bags, seems as though you hold a lot of anger." She snorts slightly.

"I'm the calmest fucking person in this whole room!" Bakugou tries to defend himself, yet she doesn't pay any mind to it. Bakugou sighs and raises an eyebrow, a sparring partner does not sound like a bad idea. "And that means no holding back?"

"No holding back." (Y/N) confirms.

"Give me your phone." Bakugou demands.

"Why?"

"How else are we going to communicate, dipshit? I want your number."

The two of you swap phones and type the respective digits, however to be a bit of a prick, you change your nickname to 'The All Powerful'.

"Thanks for this, Bakugou."

"Yeah, whatever." He stands up from his seat, pushing past the small groups and making his way out of the classroom.

"(L/N)." A familiar voice speaks up, causing you to look over towards the voice. Yaoyorozu waves (Y/N) over which she makes her way, she is in a small group of girls. "I wanted to properly introduce to everyone, just a few fast friends." She smiles politely.

The girls smile at (Y/N), which she returns however she does not know how to react properly. This stuff doesn't really happen that much, her cheeks begin to flush as she doesn't know what to say. The girls begin to introduce themselves,

Ashido,

Asui but friends can call her Tsu,

Jiro,

Hagakure,

Uraraka

Got it.

"It's nice to meet you all. Hopefully we can all become good friends." She didn't know if this would be a true friendship but she wouldn't try to ruin it before it even starts.

"You're so cute!" Ashido yelps out as she wraps her arms around (Y/N)'s shoulders, who flushes immediately, not used to this close proximity.

The door soon opens to reveal the green-haired boy that (Y/N) was waiting for. Everyone begins to congratulate Midoriya, introducing themselves as they could as well. He soon asks where Bakugou is, Kirishima decides to answer, "He left, he seemed pretty annoyed before (L/N) spoke to him though. You probably should just leave him be."

Midoriya glances curiously over to (Y/N) though he also packs up his stuff and leaves the classroom, going to chase after that stupid hot-headed blonde. (Y/N) grabs her stuff and makes her way to the door, "I'll see you later." She smiles at the group of girls before exiting the classroom to catch up to the two losers.

She makes her way to the courtyard, spotting the two speaking, she keeps her distant making sure that she didn't get spotted by either of them. All Might soon joins the conversation, yet Bakugou stalks away, not taking a bar of it. (Y/N) furrows her eyebrows, confused by the whole situation, she waits for All Might to leave as well.

(Y/N) begins to jog up to Midoriya, "Midoriya!" She yells out as she soon slows down as he turns around and waits for her.

He is more than confused, he still hasn't gotten the way she acted on the very first day. She was strange, and she came across as condescending. What could she want with him?

(Y/N)'s cheeks flush as she looks down at the ground, not being quite herself. She feels quite embarrassed in all honesty.

"The way that I treated you on our first day wasn't right. I have no excuse, however I just wanted to say I'm sorry." (Y/N) looks up at Midoriya through her long lashes, as the red stains on her cheeks only become worse.

He doesn't say anything, he's quite shocked, he begins to feel himself become hot, feeling rather embarrassed himself.

"And I would like for us to start again." (Y/N) continues on, swallowing her pride (which is definitely hard to do).

"O-Of course! No bad blood here, (L/N)." He sheepishly smiles which causes (Y/N) to return the smile.

"H-Hey, I saw that you live in my neighbourhood as well... I thought maybe we could walk together? I'm sorry if that sounds creepy!" He yelps, his cheeks heating up as he begins to make a fool of himself.

(Y/N) chuckles, a rare occurrence as she watches as he waves his arms around trying to make the situation better – which it didn't but the effort was definitely there. Her hair beginning to float around here. 

"Let's walk together, Midoriya."

Word Count: 1206