BaekTao [ Last ]

He helped him get inside of his house and he lets him take a seat on the sofa in the living room.

"Hyung.. Want something to eat? since it's already night time" he asked as he was staring at Baekhyun worriedly.

Still holding on his forehead, he leans on the sofa and nodded.

Tao immediately stood up and went to his kitchen. He was making a simple tempura dish and soup for him.  As he was cooking, Baekhyun's eyes roamed around the house seeing it simple yet a big apartment.

Since Tao was busy enough in the kitchen, Baekhyun stood up and check out his apartment.

He was looking on the paintings thats on the wall, checking each place he could see at last, reaching the last door he can find in the apartment, which is Tao's room.

He took a quick glance on Tao if he was still busy, which he is so he went inside to check Tao's room.

Sky blue walls, huge bed, a closet full of high class clothes, pierchings and rings, and a huge panda plush. What do you expect from person who came from a rich family?

He approached the bed and sat down, reaching for the big panda plush which is on the other side of the bed. 

"He must have really love pandas so much.." thinking of him while staring at the plush.

Staring in awe, he suddenly remembers what was that memory all about. He was curious why he can't remember it that much and he seems to forget it.

Unconciously revert his eyes on a picture on the table beside the bed, and all his memory came back to him.

- - - -

"YAHHH! Stop it ! " 

"Haha ~ I got you hyung"

"Haha I know I know"

Lying down on the grass with this kid with blonde hair and pierchings , enjoying the view of the sun setting. 

"Ne hyung..."

"What is it?"

"You really look like a puppy"

"And you look like a panda, Haha "

"I like you, hyung"

"What are you talking about Haha , Of course I like you too"

That blonde kid just stood up and pulled him, kissed him on the lips.

And it all went black...

.....

..

.

"What happened doctor?!, What's happening to my child?"

"I believe it's he just got traumatized, his conditions are now stable. But I think it's best if he will not remember what happened "

"O-Okay sir, Thank God"

- - -

He dropped the picture frame on the floor and the glasses breaks.

Tao was alarmed and quickly went to his room and found Baeklhyun sitting on the floor while staring at the picture. He got more alarmed and checked him out.

"Yah Hyung! Why do you need to go to my room? Are you hurt? Tell me please"

"What's this all about, do you know me ? Are you that kid from my memory?!"

"Hyung.... I-I'm sorry, I didn't meant to get your memory back... I wanted to start over again.."

"What do you mean?! Why didn't you tell me the first time you've encountered me?! Why?!"

"I-I was the reason you got sent to the hospital.... Because I did that.. Your mom even asked me to stay away from you which resolved to me that it was all my fauilt..."

"W-What? Mom did that?...."

Tao nodded quietly looking so hurt. 

 "J-Just forget about what you remembered and what you just saw in this room..I'm sorry for dragging you again just because of my selfish request..."

"Hey, It's not really your fault isn't it?"

Baekhyun went closer to him and held his hands.

"Y-You endured so much pain...I-I even hated you when I first saw you in school..."

Tao smiled painfully and looked away.

"I guess uptil now, you're still disgusted on what I did way back.. I guess that's the only memory you had.... Your anger towards me.."

Tao released a painful sigh and took his sight back to Baekhyun

"Uptil now... I still like you hyung.. but I don't want to be a burden to you again, that's why... I'll try avoiding you starting tomorrow.. Just forget about everything happened, I'm really sor--"

"WAIT. What the hell are you saying?!"

"E-Eh?"

"I-It's true I was shocked way back because of what you did.. But that was past already! Right now it feels different being with you and I--"

Baekhyun looked down, blushing so hard, he lets go of Tao's hands and hid his face.

Tao was a bit shocked by his words and he felt a little hope has been gained for him.

"H-Hyung.. what do you mean?"

"Don't ask me, stupid"

Tao approached him and hugged him from behind, he can't help but feel his cheeks getting red also.

"H-Hyung, Is it possible? I don't wanna jump on conclusions but... Do you like me too?" whispering to his ear, Baekhyun felt the chills of the maknae's breath.

 Baekhyun is already feeling so overwhelmed with the atmosphere and just being with him makes him so flushed. "I hate you.." burying his face on Tao's shirt.

Tao just looked up and smiled. 

"I love you too.."

- - - -

It's finally done ~ The BaekTao I mean ~ Stay tuned for other ships soon ~

Was it a cliffhanger? XD

I'm very sorry for the longggg update. ~

Thank You Readers <3